White House Releases Obama's Birth Certificate

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully this will also end Trump's thought of running, Now he looks like an even bigger wacko, lol.
:ohbrother: OMG! Trump tries to turn this in his favor, saying it was HIM that got Obama to release it! "I am proud, and honored" and "I have accomplished a great thing!" WOW! Talk about an ego! :ohbrother:

The President should have ignored this issue, in spite of the people clamoring for this for so long. Just my opinion.

Alan Colmes was on O'Reilly last night. Bill was on a rant about the preacher of the church the first family visited on Easter Sunday. The preacher is obviously in the mold of Jeremiah Wright, as far as inflammatory remarks go. O'Reilly was making the point that this was poor judgment on the part of Obama. The blonde lady who sat alongside Colmes was vehemently expressing her opposition to Obama's visit.

Colmes sat there both infuriated and dumbfounded. But he made a statement that I wholeheartedly agree with--something to the affect of, "I hope the Republicans keep focusing on issues like this & Obama's birth certificate, because it will ensure they lose upcoming elections. The majority of Americans don't want to focus on these things."

Shockingly, I agree with Colmes. This kind of stuff does very little to advance the country in any meaningful direction.

Wow. i can not believe it took the White House this long to get something FORGED. I mean really, do you think they wouldnt forge it if it was not true. Stuff is forged all of the time. Oh look here it is now, the offical certificate. We must believe them since they said it. It is soooo sad that some of you believe everything the Government says, brainwashed till the end.

I am voting for Trump because at least he has guts to confront problems and go back on his ideas.

Wow. i can not believe it took the White House this long to get something FORGED. I mean really, do you think they wouldnt forge it if it was not true. Stuff is forged all of the time. Oh look here it is now, the offical certificate. We must believe them since they said it. It is soooo sad that some of you believe everything the Government says, brainwashed till the end.

I am voting for Trump because at least he has guts to confront problems and go back on his ideas.

:lol:

Only you're not kidding, which makes me a little sad.

Interesting...and I wondered how long this would take.

IF you had any credibility on this site, you would have just lost it!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

It's all a conspiracy and Donald Trump will save us all.

Any one else catch the breaking news release. Press conference was held and aired live on all network stations as well as all of the news outlets. This is just stupid.

What's stupid is that this was even an issue to begin with.