What was the biggest win for your team this year?

Rock Boss

If you'd like to show me another play that directly caused the other team to score the game-winning touchdown after something as obvious as that fumble, then I will admit that you are right. The play you find me also has to have had left CovCath in an easy position to win the game. Now that I think, it's exactly like my life, one night caused it to go in the completely opposite direction- it can be going great or on the verge of something good, but one wrong mistake by anyone, and it's all gone.

I thought this was put to rest a very long time ago...that play had very little if anything to do with the outcome of the game.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bell Co's blow out of Madison Souther in the Regional Semis after barley squeaking out a win against them in the regular season

or

Bell Co's win over Rockcastle in the regular season on a controversial QB sneak for a TD in the last seconds of the 4th quarter.

I thought this was put to rest a very long time ago...that play had very little if anything to do with the outcome of the game.

Explain your logic: The game was tied, Highlands fumbles the ball, CovCath recovers in Highlands territory. CovCath has been moving the ball all game, they could have easily scored, even if they wouldn't have scored, they still would have been in field goal range or only had a few yards until field goal range. However, it remains Highlands ball, and Highlands scores the touchdown that ends up winning the game. Little or nothing to do with the game? Again, please explain your logic

Explain your logic: The game was tied, Highlands fumbles the ball, CovCath recovers in Highlands territory. CovCath has been moving the ball all game, they could have easily scored, THEY ALSO COULD HAVE EASILY FUMBLED OR THROWN AN INTERCEPTION THAT THE BIRDS COULD HAVE TAKEN TO THE HOUSE even if they wouldn't have scored, they still would have been in field goal range or only had a few yards until field goal range. However, it remains Highlands ball, and Highlands scores the touchdown that ends up winning the game. Little or nothing to do with the game? Again, please explain your logic

Highlands did not score until their NEXT possession...after the fumble/non-fumble the Birds punted. CovCath had a nothing possession THEN Highlands scored.

Highlands did not score until their NEXT possession...after the fumble/non-fumble the Birds punted. CovCath had a nothing possession THEN Highlands scored.

Ok, you're right, but still, CovCath would have had an easy score there, and then kicked the ball off leaving the Birds with a long way to go

Ok, you're right, but still, CovCath would have had an easy score there, THERE IS NO WAY YOU COULD KNOW THIS and then kicked the ball off leaving the Birds with a long way to go

After Highlands punted, your boys had it on their 41...why couldn't they get an EASY score from there?

GRC coming from down 19-0 at the half and shutting out Pulaski SW in the 2nd half to win the game.

I agree! That was a HUGE win for GRC and that young team showed a great deal of maturity and heart to come back from being down 3 scores to win that game. It really helped their confidence early in the season. This team very well could/may be the favorite to win AAAA Region 4 District 8 in 2006 with all that they return.