What was the biggest win for your team this year?

Rock Boss

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on BFritz21, you're better than that.

Better than that? Have you seen the replays? Everyone in the stadium knew it was a fumble and it was obvious. Am I better than rolling over and letting my team get a raw deal? Yes, I am better than that, which is why I'm mentioning it

Oh, believe me, I know all about the almighty Penduluum....

It may be stuck on 4011 Shelbyville Rd for a while.

The Manual game was the #2 for the Rocks. Manual had more overall talent, but that darn teamwork thing always gets in their way.

For Danville it is a tossup between a big win over Rockcastle the first game of the season, coming from behind to win big over Somerset...no it had to be the thrilling double OT win over Holy Cross with a daring two point conversion. Left you absolutely breathless! In my personal opinion this was the second time in three years we won a game over Holy Cross that we should have lost. They played better and had the game in hand in two of those three contests. Even leaves Danville fans scratching their heads and wondering how it happened.

Better than that? Have you seen the replays? Everyone in the stadium knew it was a fumble and it was obvious. Am I better than rolling over and letting my team get a raw deal? Yes, I am better than that, which is why I'm mentioning it

I guess you are right...since that was the ONLY mistake made by the refs, coaches, and players all day, that was the difference.

:creepy:

I guess you are right...since that was the ONLY mistake made by the refs, coaches, and players all day, that was the difference.

:creepy:

If you'd like to show me another play that directly caused the other team to score the game-winning touchdown after something as obvious as that fumble, then I will admit that you are right. The play you find me also has to have had left CovCath in an easy position to win the game. Now that I think, it's exactly like my life, one night caused it to go in the completely opposite direction- it can be going great or on the verge of something good, but one wrong mistake by anyone, and it's all gone.