Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What was the biggest win for your team this year?

Featured Replies

Holmes big over Conner. It was downhill from there.

  • Replies 73
  • Views 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For Owensboro Catholic it was against Fort Campbell. I know some people will say the game against Desales put us in the finals so it was bigger but I disagree. The game against the Fort was a game I didn't even think we could win and we went down there and pulled out one of the best high school games I have ever witnessed.

 

Ditto...

South Laurel over Lafayette in playoffs, first playoff win for the Cards in several years. A reward for all the progress that Coach Jep Irwin and his staff have made over the past 4 seasons.

 

North Laurel over Madison Central, the biggest upset I have ever seen in high school ending the Indians 23 game district winning streak. This was Coach Abbott's signature win.

The Knights biggest win was over Highlands on the road. LexCath played a complete game and possibly their best. I doubt if the state championship game will match the Highlands game for LexCath, win or lose.

I don't speak for the team but for me it was Trinity's thrilling win over Manual at Manual. The whole fourth quarter I walked from one end of the field to the other. Then to win on a hail Mary 73 yard TD pass!!! It was great. I hung around the stadium for what felt like hours talking to anyone that would slow down enough to listen. Then walking down to Checks and busting through the doors exclaiming "How About Those Rocks!!!". Then sitting around reliving the game with some good freinds and family over a few cold ones. It doesn't get any better.

 

Although, a win Friday would push that win down to #2.

Tomorrow night will definatly be our biggest win of the season.

 

:thumb:

Hopefully it will be tomorrow night.

For Highlands, it was definitely CovCath. About everybody picked CCH to win this game, and the game was at CCH. Plus, it decided the district championship. Number two for the 'Birds would probably be either Madison Central or Franklin County.

 

I have no comment on the injustice of that game, and if there hadn't been an injustice, I believe that Cov Cath wins state with home field advantage throughout the playoffs

I don't speak for the team but for me it was Trinity's thrilling win over Manual at Manual. The whole fourth quarter I walked from one end of the field to the other. Then to win on a hail Mary 73 yard TD pass!!! It was great. I hung around the stadium for what felt like hours talking to anyone that would slow down enough to listen. Then walking down to Checks and busting through the doors exclaiming "How About Those Rocks!!!". Then sitting around reliving the game with some good freinds and family over a few cold ones. It doesn't get any better.

 

Although, a win Friday would push that win down to #2.

 

 

Up to this point I agree 100%. I was sitting there thinking "This isn't over yet, but how in the world are we going to make up that deficit in about 3 minutes?" It was an amazing game and one heck of a display of mental toughness on Nick's part too.

Speaking for Boyle Co. it's Danville, always good to beat those guys, plus just in case if you don't know, my older Son the one who lives in Tn. is a big Danville fan. No need to say more. :lol:

I think there is 2 Paintsville and Lynn Camp mine personally is Lynn Camp because we showed the will to win and nothing was going to stop us and it was probably the best game i have ever seen in High School Football.

SK over Boone.

For Bullitt East it had to be that huge win in the reigonal final against Boyle County. especially the way the other 2 games in danville went. good luck to the purples for tomorrows contest

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.