What was the biggest win for your team this year?

Rock Boss

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For Owensboro Catholic it was against Fort Campbell. I know some people will say the game against Desales put us in the finals so it was bigger but I disagree. The game against the Fort was a game I didn't even think we could win and we went down there and pulled out one of the best high school games I have ever witnessed.

Ditto...

South Laurel over Lafayette in playoffs, first playoff win for the Cards in several years. A reward for all the progress that Coach Jep Irwin and his staff have made over the past 4 seasons.

North Laurel over Madison Central, the biggest upset I have ever seen in high school ending the Indians 23 game district winning streak. This was Coach Abbott's signature win.

I don't speak for the team but for me it was Trinity's thrilling win over Manual at Manual. The whole fourth quarter I walked from one end of the field to the other. Then to win on a hail Mary 73 yard TD pass!!! It was great. I hung around the stadium for what felt like hours talking to anyone that would slow down enough to listen. Then walking down to Checks and busting through the doors exclaiming "How About Those Rocks!!!". Then sitting around reliving the game with some good freinds and family over a few cold ones. It doesn't get any better.

Although, a win Friday would push that win down to #2.

For Highlands, it was definitely CovCath. About everybody picked CCH to win this game, and the game was at CCH. Plus, it decided the district championship. Number two for the 'Birds would probably be either Madison Central or Franklin County.

I have no comment on the injustice of that game, and if there hadn't been an injustice, I believe that Cov Cath wins state with home field advantage throughout the playoffs

I don't speak for the team but for me it was Trinity's thrilling win over Manual at Manual. The whole fourth quarter I walked from one end of the field to the other. Then to win on a hail Mary 73 yard TD pass!!! It was great. I hung around the stadium for what felt like hours talking to anyone that would slow down enough to listen. Then walking down to Checks and busting through the doors exclaiming "How About Those Rocks!!!". Then sitting around reliving the game with some good freinds and family over a few cold ones. It doesn't get any better.

Although, a win Friday would push that win down to #2.

Up to this point I agree 100%. I was sitting there thinking "This isn't over yet, but how in the world are we going to make up that deficit in about 3 minutes?" It was an amazing game and one heck of a display of mental toughness on Nick's part too.