What was the biggest win for your team this year?

Rock Boss

Knew that one would be on here...just wait until next year!! ;)

I think all of JC wins were big....to come from where we were just a couple of years ago is amazing.

No dis-respect was meant JC20. Matney and Company is a top class program. Just like every team they had the football bounce in the wrong direction against them. Nothing to be ashamed of at all. But for a Tomcat team that was struggling in my opinion still, from a tough loss to Ironton, Johnson Central was one of the Biggest wins for the Tomcats of the season. It got them on track for two games anyway.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No dis-respect was meant JC20. Matney and Company is a top class program. Just like every team they had the football bounce in the wrong direction against them. Nothing to be ashamed of at all. But for a Tomcat team that was struggling in my opinion still, from a tough loss to Ironton, Johnson Central was one of the Biggest wins for the Tomcats of the season. It got them on track for two games anyway.

No disrespect taken...It was an awesome game to watch! Wouldn't have been great to see what would have happened if it went to overtime?

I don't speak for the team but for me it was Trinity's thrilling win over Manual at Manual. The whole fourth quarter I walked from one end of the field to the other. Then to win on a hail Mary 73 yard TD pass!!! It was great. I hung around the stadium for what felt like hours talking to anyone that would slow down enough to listen. Then walking down to Checks and busting through the doors exclaiming "How About Those Rocks!!!". Then sitting around reliving the game with some good freinds and family over a few cold ones. It doesn't get any better.

Although, a win Friday would push that win down to #2.

Upon futher review....

Watching the Rocks win state title #16 over arch rival St. X after getting shelled by the Tigers back in September...well it just doesn't get much sweeter than that. So I will have amend my post by saying that while beating Manual at Manual with that last minute comeback was great, the game on 12/2 was the biggest of the year and one of the biggest ever.

GO ROCKS GO!!!

No disrespect taken...It was an awesome game to watch! Wouldn't have been great to see what would have happened if it went to overtime?

Good Good. It was an awesome game, highschool football doesnt get much better than that. But Im sure the excitment is far from over, somthing tells me that everytime these two teams step on the field you better be ready for a grudge match. A great rivalry in the making, and great rivalrys always make good games!

BFritz don't be bitter if CCH would have taken care of buisiness they would have nothing to complain about, congratulate Highlands and move on. Besides they had their chance against Lex Cath and forgot to play defense.

I'm not bitter, well, maybe a lil, but it's just because CCH's team was loaded with talent and even more loaded with great kids who deserved to win. They got a raw deal

Good Good. It was an awesome game, highschool football doesnt get much better than that. But Im sure the excitment is far from over, somthing tells me that everytime these two teams step on the field you better be ready for a grudge match. A great rivalry in the making, and great rivalrys always make good games!

I have to agree with you on that one. I think you are right about the future match ups be great games too. I know I can't wait until the '06 game.

• 3 weeks later...