Celebrity Apprentice: Anyone watching?

MJAlltheWay24

Is anyone else watching this season? I am a really big fan of the dynamics of the show. It really doesn't matter what celebrities they put it on, I feel like I always find a couple that I'm pulling for and become bigger fans of their work.

I pulled for Trace Adkins (made it to the finals) and Brett Michaels (winner on a different year.

Been interesting to see Jose Canseco, Richard Hatch, Meat Loaf, Star Jones, and honestly my favorite right now Lil Jon.

Anyone else watching?

I admit I have watched a couple of episodes and I like watching the women infight. Additionally Busie cracks me up and Canseco scares me...

Even when he's dressed as a woman or acting like a very flamboyant male lol.

I think the guys are about to implode as well. Things are great when you're winning. I don't think they'll win next week.

You've got to love the Buseyisims.

FEAR = False Evidence Appearing Real

TEAM= Together, Everyone Achieves More

DOUBT= Debating on Understanding Bewildering Thoughts

He is a goof ball. I used to have a t-shirt from middle school that had the TEAM saying on it.

Very good episode this week. I couldn't believe Meatloaf went off like that, it didn't seem like anything even truly set him off that much. But it was good to see him and Gary Busey work it out together.

Those two teams raised an unbelievable amount of money. Crazy.

Tough spot for Richard Hatch, but his lack of celebrity status was bound to catch up with him I guess.

Anyone see last night's episode? I hated that he fired Mark, but I thought it was the best decision. Mark's bad idea was responisble for the loss.

BTW, I cannot imagine trying to lead that coven of witches of A.S.A.P....