Celebrity Apprentice: Anyone watching?

MJAlltheWay24

I really didn't think that the Pirate concept was such a good idea and wish that Rich would have voiced his opinion a little louder, but at the end of the day he probably played it pretty smart to just let it ride. Gary is special...and he's a riot for the shower, but he's terrible at the game of Apprentice.

The women are terrible, I like Marley (deaf girl)...and Hope is nice to look at, but I'm not really sure what she's done this whole series. Star Jones...well I just don't care for her.

• 3 weeks later...
I'm so glad Starr Jones went home this week. She annoys me to the extreme. You could tell her pride was totally hurt when she was sent home.

I loved it, too! Starr was a bully who loved dishing out abuse, but couldn't take it.

I loved it, too! Starr was a bully who loved dishing out abuse, but couldn't take it.

She coudln't take it at all. I have respect for her career, but not for her personality. I was not happy at all when she said something to Meatloaf along the lines of, "You gotta have my credentials to argue with me." Good. Riddence.

I'm glad Jones is gone. Good to see Meatloaf survive her attempt to have him fired. The look on her face was priceless when Trump axed her. I think Rich ends up winning.

Rich should, he's been the most consistant and dominate throughout the whole season. I feel like it will come down to him and Marlee.