US Begins Strikes in Libya

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is Obama to tell Quadafi to step down, he built the country and now for a 2 year President to tel a world leader to step down is crazy. if we are doing this becasue he is a bad person, then why not get rid of Cuba, North Korea, China leaders. Why, i guess they would fight back, but little Libya doesnt stand a chance. The Muslim Brotherhood is loving this so they can weasel their way into putting in leaders also. it wont be long until they control most of Africa and the Middle east

Who is Obama to tell Quadafi to step down, he built the country and now for a 2 year President to tel a world leader to step down is crazy. if we are doing this becasue he is a bad person, then why not get rid of Cuba, North Korea, China leaders. Why, i guess they would fight back, but little Libya doesnt stand a chance. The Muslim Brotherhood is loving this so they can weasel their way into putting in leaders also. it wont be long until they control most of Africa and the Middle east

I read that the French really wanted this battle and to do away with Qaddafi. Maybe they want their colony back. It looks like Obama just went along and now has to use some sort of moral justification to support the action. He seems to not realize that every time he speaks it creates defacto policy. And now our apparent policy is attack those that mistreat their own citizens - without congressional approval or review.

Can you tell me how Obama should have handled this situation?

If the people of Libya want him to step down shouldn't he? It's not his personal country.

What about the people who want Obama out as President, should he just step down. Why doesnt Quadaffi ask Obama to step down. it isnt obamas country personaly in the US either,

The Us should have stayed out of it all together. I mean who are the rebels in Libya anyway, what kind of governmetn do they have in mind, or do they have a clue on what to do. Kind of seem disorganized.

We should have sit this one out. All Hillary clinton did was to get this started adn make Obama look bad so she can run for Pres next time.

What about the people who want Obama out as President, should he just step down. Why doesnt Quadaffi ask Obama to step down. it isnt obamas country personaly in the US either,

e.

I'm going to assume you're smarter than this.

I am saying just becasue the Libyan peopel want quaddafi out, that dotn mean he should just quit.

It is the same for Obama, if the people in the US ask him to quit, is he?

What would happen if a world leader asked Obama to sttep down?

Why go after Quadaffi, there are worse out there. he is a bad guy, but not as bad as North Korea, china, Venezuala. Why not take them out too.

why not go into Mexico too and stop the violence there, I am sure some woild love for us to do that.

I just wish we would have stayed out of this potential mess.

I'm reminded of a movie.

"Mr. Madison, what you've just said... is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."