Lexington Catholic 69 Dixie Heights 60

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ived seen plenty of them and what he said was pretty much on point.

Look you are nothing but a fake person who wants to act like you are a friend of the Hatton family. It is easy to hide behind a screen name and talk about a kid whom you are supposed to know so well. We could get on here and bash Christian but we are not that kind of people . I like Christian and would never hide behind a screen name and talk bad about him, ever. So when you get the guts to say who you are I think you know who his father is.

I think you'll find HD that the ones that come on here and feel the need to take jabs and shots at kids are envious - jealous- they didn't make it- their kid didn't make it.....take your pick.

Whatever the reason it's spineless.

Didn't mean to create a stir here, it was just a objective observation on my part. In fairness, I've only seen him play at the AAU level other than the State Tournament game. He is a freshman and that's a "Big Stage" for anyone. I wish him well in his career and hope he develops the other parts of his game to equal his shooting prowess. My am was to provide constructive criticism, if it applied, and encourage rather than discourage the young man.

Here's the deal, Hatton is a tremendous talent and 98% of the HS fans in NKY are rooting for him, especially when he is not playing their team. However, he is just a freshman and he has 3 more years to improve his game defensively. Brandon was even quoted as saying he plans to work hard in the offseason on his agility/quickness and defense. I think we shouldnt take the comments as negative criticism but more constructive.

I think most kids know what they need to work on. That's why they have Coaches.

Coaches work with them to help them become better.

To think that a kid is going to somehow get better from internet experts posting perceived deficiencies is a myth.