Survivor: Redemption Island (Updates)

MJAlltheWay24

Russell sure can dish it better then he can take it. Even though I had Russell in our office jackpot I was ECSTATIC to see him go. How DENSE was he to actually believe that those people would believe him when he said he was trustworthy. I've just become a huge Matt fan.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ralph got lucky last night. He took a big risk but it worked out for him. By splitting the vote like they did, Ralph allowed himself to get put in the mix for being voted off. If the firefighter lady had flipped, Ralph would be headed to Redemption Island with an idol in his pocket. Ralph should have told his alliance that he has the idol and that they all should vote for Russell. That way there would be no doubt that Russell would be gone if someone flipped. But he took the risk and it still worked out.

As to Rob now having a target on him, I think there is a very good chance of that happening. Andrea is going to be out to get him so there are two people after Rob now. That makes it easier to pull off a blindside.

I was hoping that the firefighter lady would flip just because it would be awesome for the show, but in the end I doubt she was even considering it. It wouldn't have been a smart move for her. However, I do agree with her...I don't think that you should ever throw a challenge. I just don't like losing.

I certainly hope the other tribe doesn't take the hint and get rid of Rob. If I were them, I'd ride Rob's coattails for a little while longer. I think the guy with the longer hair, kinda Rob's right hand man is smart. Just stay quiet and stay in Rob's good graces for the time being.

I tell you who annoys me....Stephanie. Who does she think she is to be acting all arrogant, "Storms a coming". What is that all about? Just because you were Russell's little buddy for six days doesn't mean anything.

I think it was smart by Ralph, he had trust in his alliance. That will pay off later.

I can see Russell lasting a very long time on Redemption Island. He is very smart and a very good physical competitor.

I'm sure that is exactly what the CBS producers were hoping for when they thought of Redemption Island, and then adding Rob and Russell.

My roommate and I were discussin this last night, how long do you think Redemption will last? Through the merge? To the very end?

I'm sure that is exactly what the CBS producers were hoping for when they thought of Redemption Island, and then adding Rob and Russell.

My roommate and I were discussin this last night, how long do you think Redemption will last? Through the merge? To the very end?

I think they will judge how the show is going in determining how long RI lasts. But I see it lasting close to the merge and perhaps even after the merge. I kind of hope it lasts till a few episodes after the merge. One of the things that is a little irritating about the show is how the strongest competitors often get targeted right after the merge. It would be nice to see a strong competitor get the chance to come back at that point.

There's no guarantee that there will only be 1 re-entry from RI and I wouldn't be at all surprised if Russell wins the duel to see him go back in immediately. CBS has marketed the Rob v. Russell angle way to much. The last thing they want is another marketing ploy like the sabateur in Big Brother to be over this early on.

There's no guarantee that there will only be 1 re-entry from RI and I wouldn't be at all surprised if Russell wins the duel to see him go back in immediately. CBS has marketed the Rob v. Russell angle way to much. The last thing they want is another marketing ploy like the sabateur in Big Brother to be over this early on.

Very good point All Tell. Wouldn't surprise me at all. Especially since there really isn't any precedent for Redemption Island, not that it would even matter if there was.

I was expecting the four spectators of the RI duel to be sent to the other tribe after the duel, and it wouldn't surprise me if it still happens.

How awesome was it that they lied to Russell about who won? lol. You could barely hear it when they showed the credit but he said to Matt, "They told me the girl won".