Florida 70 Kentucky 68

02Ram54

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach left timeouts on thenfloor AGAIN.

I agree but Cal has said over and over that he doesn't believe in t/o's, especially late, that's just his philpsophy/ :idunno:, I thought a last possesion t/o would have helped as well but that and dollar will buy a cup of coffee at McDonalds .

All around, solid game to watch. Kentucky had about a 5 minute stretch where they really struggled and it cost them. Same story as the previous losses. Fall down big, Knight leads a charge back, and the Cats fall short.

Knight's turnover 90 feet from the basket hurt BADLY. Gators got a 3 off of that turnover...

:thumb:

It wasn't necessarily a horrible shot that Knight got off but...you have got to call a time out there! Two games in a row that they should have been used IMO. He has to have something in place that could free someone up for a better shot without so much panic and frenzy. I agree with going for the three and the win in the swamp but come on guys...a time out is used in that situation from Jr. Pro all the way to the pros. I'm starting to think Cal may get some kind of unknown bonus for leftover timeouts.

Edited by FCsnapper85

To say that this game was decided by a margin of 8 fouls is ridiculous. The thing that surprised me was the fact that with 12 seconds left down two, they A) did not call a time-out, and I don't care if it's Coach Cal or Big Bird from Sesame Street's philosophy, B) with that much time, they look for a buzzer beater three pointer on the road. Why they did not drive, try to dish, and get another shot in is beyond me.