Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Random Players You Enjoy Watching

Featured Replies

Who are some random players (not on your favorite team) that you enjoy watching?

 

A few for me...

 

Talor Battle - Penn State

Jimmer Fredette - BYU

Jon Diebler - Ohio State

Kalin Lucas - Michigan State

 

I guess its obvious like shooters lol

Draymond Green - MSU

Jordan Hamilton - Texas

Perry Jones - Baylor

Rotnei Clark - Arkansas

 

 

My all-time favorite to watch was J.J. Redick...

Draymond Green - MSU

Jordan Hamilton - Texas

Perry Jones - Baylor

Rotnei Clark - Arkansas

 

 

My all-time favorite to watch was J.J. Redick...

And you are a UK Fan !!!!!! Just Kidding

My all-time favorite would be Kyle Macy and the Boy King Rex Chapman .

A close second would be Kenny Walker and Jamaal Mashburn .

 

Presently I like to watch Brandon Knight ,Jimmer Fredette, Kimba Walker and Kalin Lucas .

And you are a UK Fan !!!!!! Just Kidding

My all-time favorite would be Kyle Macy and the Boy King Rex Chapman .

A close second would be Kenny Walker and Jamaal Mashburn .

 

Presently I like to watch Brandon Knight ,Jimmer Fredette, Kimba Walker and Kalin Lucas .

 

As hard as it may be for people to understand, there is no reason for UK fans to hate Duke. They aren't even rivals.

As hard as it may be for people to understand, there is no reason for UK fans to hate Duke. They aren't even rivals.

 

I agree with your point.

 

However I wonder if Utah fans hate UK? :idunno:

As hard as it may be for people to understand, there is no reason for UK fans to hate Duke. They aren't even rivals.

 

I disagree. I don't think a lot of people hate them because they are rivals, but instead hate them for the same reasons Kentucky fans hate Carolina, Kansas, UCLA, etc. Most Kentucky fans have a since of pride about being the best basketball program in the country, and the pride causes them to be heavily against all those opposed to take that from them. You could argue UCLA, UNC, Duke, or Kansas for who would be King of the college basketball world, and schools like UL, Arizona, and IU were in the same conversation until they have declined in the past decade or two opposed to the others, while someone like Duke has of the last twenty years brought itself into the conversation. Kentucky fans feel that UK is the unquestioned king of college basketball and anyone who can threaten that are more than likely to be hated. Then you throw in the past involving Kentucky and Duke, all the memorable games, the crazy contrast in personalities, IMO it gives most Kentucky fans fair enough reason to be opposed to Duke.

 

 

 

 

I will agree with someone above who said JJ Redick was their all time favorite to watch. I loved watching JJ, he just knew how to put it in the basket and no one was better than him at doing it. Until Irving came along he was the only Dukie I have truly really liked.

I agree with your point.

 

However I wonder if Utah fans hate UK? :idunno:

 

Or Syracuse? I mean I honestly like Syracuse, but I doubt many Syracuse fans like UK.

As hard as it may be for people to understand, there is no reason for UK fans to hate Duke. They aren't even rivals.

 

And I guess you can convince Aminu Timberlake that ,and I guess you liked Christian Laettner .

Tristan Thompson from Texas. The 1st time I saw him play this year I thought he'd be a top 10 pick in the NBA draft. That turnaround J is NASTY.

Kalin Lucas, Kemba Walker, Jared Sullinger, Harrison Barnes and Travis Leslie.

Jimmer Fredette and Kemba Walker.

Jimmer Fredette, Kemba Walker, Brandon Knight, Gourgi Dieng, my Dukies....

I wouldn't mind seeing Fredette, but so far I've only seen him on ESPN highlights the next day. That doesn't count.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.