Random Players You Enjoy Watching

MJAlltheWay24

Draymond Green - MSU

Jordan Hamilton - Texas

Perry Jones - Baylor

Rotnei Clark - Arkansas

My all-time favorite to watch was J.J. Redick...

And you are a UK Fan !!!!!! Just Kidding

My all-time favorite would be Kyle Macy and the Boy King Rex Chapman .

A close second would be Kenny Walker and Jamaal Mashburn .

Presently I like to watch Brandon Knight ,Jimmer Fredette, Kimba Walker and Kalin Lucas .

And you are a UK Fan !!!!!! Just Kidding

My all-time favorite would be Kyle Macy and the Boy King Rex Chapman .

A close second would be Kenny Walker and Jamaal Mashburn .

Presently I like to watch Brandon Knight ,Jimmer Fredette, Kimba Walker and Kalin Lucas .

As hard as it may be for people to understand, there is no reason for UK fans to hate Duke. They aren't even rivals.

As hard as it may be for people to understand, there is no reason for UK fans to hate Duke. They aren't even rivals.

I disagree. I don't think a lot of people hate them because they are rivals, but instead hate them for the same reasons Kentucky fans hate Carolina, Kansas, UCLA, etc. Most Kentucky fans have a since of pride about being the best basketball program in the country, and the pride causes them to be heavily against all those opposed to take that from them. You could argue UCLA, UNC, Duke, or Kansas for who would be King of the college basketball world, and schools like UL, Arizona, and IU were in the same conversation until they have declined in the past decade or two opposed to the others, while someone like Duke has of the last twenty years brought itself into the conversation. Kentucky fans feel that UK is the unquestioned king of college basketball and anyone who can threaten that are more than likely to be hated. Then you throw in the past involving Kentucky and Duke, all the memorable games, the crazy contrast in personalities, IMO it gives most Kentucky fans fair enough reason to be opposed to Duke.

I will agree with someone above who said JJ Redick was their all time favorite to watch. I loved watching JJ, he just knew how to put it in the basket and no one was better than him at doing it. Until Irving came along he was the only Dukie I have truly really liked.