Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Random Players You Enjoy Watching

Featured Replies

My all-time favorite to watch turned out to be one of the saddest stories of all time.

 

Len Bias.

Kemba, Pullen, Fredette, Austin Freeman, and Josh Harrelson.

Florida State starting 5

Kemba, Pullen, Fredette, Austin Freeman, and Josh Harrelson.

 

I have to agree Harrelson has been fun to watch this season . The sad part is he never crossed my mind when I picked mine until you mentioned it but he plays hard every play . It is never a lack of hustle on his part .

Jimmer's in the middle of dropping another 40.

I kind of enjoy watching Elisha Justice. He plays smart, beyond his years.

Chris Warren!

Chris Warren!

 

Chris Warren is definitely one of the players I enjoy watching. Little guys who can fill it up are always entertaining. I like that he shoots 90% from the line, too.

Chris Warren is definitely one of the players I enjoy watching. Little guys who can fill it up are always entertaining. I like that he shoots 90% from the line, too.

 

Leading the nation from the line right now It was at 94% going in but he was 2-2 or 4-4 today from the line either way I know he didn't miss one today, so should go up a tiny bit.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.