Johnson Central 41 Covington Catholic 28

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like the second half was the difference in this one with JC's run game simply wearing the Colonels down as the game progressed.

A much tougher test next week when the Bluebirds come to town.

I guess that puts to rest that the NKy district has three teams that are better than the Johnsonville boys. And we wouldnt have it any other way.

I guess that puts to rest that the NKy district has three teams that are better than the Johnsonville boys. And we wouldnt have it any other way.

Dixie is better than Covcath and honestly your Eagles got lucky that you saw the Blue Colonels in round 2 and not the Red Colonels.

Pike would've picked the JC defense apart tonight and they also have a much better defense. You guys will see them eventually as long as your coach doesn't try to run from Highlands to 5A.

Not bad for a Junior. If I'm correct that puts him at around 5,200 for his career. If he could match this pace next year(VERY BIG IF) then he could break the all-time yards rushing mark for KY (8,224). That is if my math is correct?

With a good game (130+) next week he could push ahead of the mark for #2 rushing yards for a season ahead of Shaun Alexander (3,166).

If they could pull off the upset of Highlands he could concievably break the single season mark of 3,361 in the next game. And yes I would consider beating Highlands an upset even though I am a JC fan and firmly believe they have the ability to pull off the upset.

Dixie is better than Covcath and honestly your Eagles got lucky that you saw the Blue Colonels in round 2 and not the Red Colonels.

Pike would've picked the JC defense apart tonight and they also have a much better defense. You guys will see them eventually as long as your coach doesn't try to run from Highlands to 5A.

:cool: Welcome to Johnsonville. Enjoy your trip.

Not bad for a Junior. If I'm correct that puts him at around 5,200 for his career. If he could match this pace next year(VERY BIG IF) then he could break the all-time yards rushing mark for KY (8,224). That is if my math is correct?

With a good game (130+) next week he could push ahead of the mark for #2 rushing yards for a season ahead of Shaun Alexander (3,166).

If they could pull off the upset of Highlands he could concievably break the single season mark of 3,361 in the next game. And yes I would consider beating Highlands an upset even though I am a JC fan and firmly believe they have the ability to pull off the upset.

With those kinds of numbers you can't consider 130 a good game. :D

:confused::confused: Tells NKY what?

Excellent game by Jude. With that being said, Covington Catholic gave up 611 yards rushing to Ryle this year. Their run defense is not their strength.

Please stop. If this keeps up, I am going to have to root for Highlands next week. :eek: :D

After reading the prediction thread I thought CovCath had seen much better rushing offenses than the one that ended their season last night.

I really don't care who you root for.

And from what I have read, it is sad that none of those yards are going to count for anything in the record books.