Rand Paul's ideas crash into reality

nWo

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, as far as I'm concerned it's a bad thing at least as far as getting my support in his run for the Senate. And since I tend to think that liberals are wrong on just about everything I guess it is a bad thing that he's proudly liberal. While I will give him points for not trying to Obama us and make us believe that he could work from the middle I won't give him enough points to get my support. If he was running unopposed I'd write another name in.

You're losing me.

You first claim that the reports prove that BP is the biggest contributor to President Obama. I then point out that's not the case. Your argument then goes to "it can't be accurate because...."

Which one do you want to use? Pick one and we can then debate.

You follow Obama, and let me know when he has done anything to stop the leak in the Gulf. He is disingenuous, only concerned with himself and getting elected. He will go down as one of the two worst Presidents in US History, along with Jimmy Carter. I see a great opening right now for Bobby Jindahl to make some hay on the Republican side. The Federal Government has been ineffective at best on this issue, because Obama has no idea how to solve problems. He is not a leader. He is a talking head, and will have a talk show after his one term as President.

You follow Obama, and let me know when he has done anything to stop the leak in the Gulf. He is disingenuous, only concerned with himself and getting elected. He will go down as one of the two worst Presidents in US History, along with Jimmy Carter. I see a great opening right now for Bobby Jindahl to make some hay on the Republican side. The Federal Government has been ineffective at best on this issue, because Obama has no idea how to solve problems. He is not a leader. He is a talking head, and will have a talk show after his one term as President.

So in other words your argument was a bit confusing?

Clyde I've never seen you answer a question on any board here in my life. You like to cause trouble and think you are above answering questions. You haven't given to a campaign or you would have answered that question and if you had you would know you are not required to state where you are employed.

You go on asking questions and not answering anybody's and I will just ignore you, just as you ignore everybody's questions of you on every board. You don't know everything, but you keep on posting like you do. There is no prize for having the most posts.

Clyde I've never seen you answer a question on any board here in my life. You like to cause trouble and think you are above answering questions. You haven't given to a campaign or you would have answered that question and if you had you would know you are not required to state where you are employed.

You go on asking questions and not answering anybody's and I will just ignore you, just as you ignore everybody's questions of you on every board. You don't know everything, but you keep on posting like you do. There is no prize for having the most posts.

I made a very small donation last year and I was required to state who my employer was.

You haven't paid close enough attention to Clyde's posts if you think that anything that you have said is true. Further, Clyde asks questions (rather than just jump on a bashing bandwagon) that many of us appreciate, that lead to more discussion. He adds to the environment here in P/R.

Hey, we were having a debate. I pointed out the flaw in your logic and you switched directions on me and now I'm taking arrows.

I've never once ignored a question. I didn't know the answer to your question. I guess I could've posted "I don't know."

P.S. Don't tell my wife that part about me not knowing everything.

You haven't paid close enough attention to Clyde's posts if you think that anything that you have said is true. Further, Clyde asks questions (rather than just jump on a bashing bandwagon) that many of us appreciate, that lead to more discussion. He adds to the environment here in P/R.

You two can quiz each other then....and go round and round like a spinning top.

How would they link the contributions to a company Clyde and not the individual? The individuals and corporations are looking for tax write offs. You need to stop reading the left wing tear sheets. Think for yourself.

Since when do you get a "tax write off" for a campaign contribution?