Rand Paul's ideas crash into reality

nWo

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted for fellow Vietnam veteran John McCain, and like I said in November, I'm proud to say the the majority of Kentuckians got it right, and this November, the majority of Kentuckians will be smart enough to vote for Rand Paul. I will give The Chosen One credit for one thing, it only took him 57 days to speak to the American people about the Crisis in the Gulf of Mexico.

I voted for fellow Vietnam veteran John McCain, and like I said in November, I'm proud to say the the majority of Kentuckians got it right, and this November, the majority of Kentuckians will be smart enough to vote for Rand Paul. I will give The Chosen One credit for one thing, it only took him 57 days to speak to the American people about the Crisis in the Gulf of Mexico.

So, if I vote against Paul, does that make me unAmerican? UnKentuckian?

I actually haven't made up my mind yet.

And, my question is still unanswered.

OK, I'll take a stab at it. I didn't vote for obama and I'm certainly not UnAmerican so you won't be UnAmerican, as for being UnKentuckian, you will most certainly be UnMajority. And in the words of Bubba Wilson, "You Know What, I like That"

OK, I'll take a stab at it. I didn't vote for obama and I'm certainly not UnAmerican so you won't be UnAmerican, as for being UnKentuckian, you will most certainly be UnMajority. And in the words of Bubba Wilson, "You Know What, I like That"

:lol: The UnMajority is a place I'm quite familiar with.

As to the election, I'm not particularly enthused by either candidate at this point, sadly. I was on the Conway bandwagon for a while, but I'm back to walking on the road trying to find a reason to vote for either candidate. Plus, Conway has that dreadful letter after his name.....X. :D

:lol: The UnMajority is a place I'm quite familiar with.

As to the election, I'm not particularly enthused by either candidate at this point, sadly. I was on the Conway bandwagon for a while, but I'm back to walking on the road trying to find a reason to vote for either candidate. Plus, Conway has that dreadful letter after his name.....X. :D

Now on that point, we 1,000,000,000% agree.

He raised $799M. We're now supposed to think $71k buys him?
Sorry.. Just answering your question... The Obama administration also gave BP a safety award last year and were set to award them again this year until the spill..

Sorry.. Just answering your question... The Obama administration also gave BP a safety award last year and were set to award them again this year until the spill..

Gotcha. The implication made by History is that the corporation gave him money and he's beholden to them as a result. In fact, it was individual employees OF BP who gave the money. That's hardly the same.

Again, $71k didn't cover his copying expense for a month.

What is more to History's point is that the oil and gas industry gave $2.4M to Sen. McCain and gave then Sen. Obama $900k.