Track the NBA Finals (Celtics vs Lakers)

Good, the man is too good to not have a little fun. I know winning is what matters, but enjoy your work while you do it. It's one of the reasons I prefer LeBron over Kobe.

And thats why Lebron has ZERO rings and Kobe has 4 possibly about to be 5 and Lebron is rapping with Drake at his concert.

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andre Miller averaged 15, 5, 4 this year.

His career average is 14,7,4

Rondo this year averaged 14,10,4 I rounded up the first 2.

His career average is 10,7,4

Just saying.

A few playoff triple doubles does help his case but his numbers are what they are.

And thats why Lebron has ZERO rings and Kobe has 4 possibly about to be 5 and Lebron is rapping with Drake at his concert.

LeBron still has time. And you can't honestly say that there would not be a good chance he would already of had a title or two playing beside Gasol or a Shaq in his prime. Kobe fans love to leave out the fact that you need a good sidekick. Call it an excuse but even if it is, history suggest that it is valid.

So everyone still think Rondo is a Max guy? He has far to many games like this to be "one of those guys".

Everyone has bad games. It's hard for Rondo to have a great statline when Pierce and Allen aren't hitting shots, wouldn't you say?

Just saying.

A few playoff triple doubles does help his case but his numbers are what they are.

Rondo is coming into his prime, so I'd say his numbers will start to look more like what he did this year than his career average so far. And Andre Miller put up the bulk of his good stats on poor teams like the Cavs and Philly. Kind of a stretch IMO, but it is easy to take a hit on someone after their team loses :lol:.

Rondo is coming into his prime, so I'd say his numbers will start to look more like what he did this year than his career average so far. And Andre Miller put up the bulk of his good stats on poor teams like the Cavs and Philly. Kind of a stretch IMO, but it is easy to take a hit on someone after their team loses :lol:.

Has nothing to do with them not winning the game. I said it the other day he isn't a max guy. He has far to many games like the one he did tonight. Max guys don't rely on their teammates to put up numbers thats why they are max guys. He is getting there and I said sometimes he plays like it but right now he still isn't. Andre Miller put up those stats this year on the team you said would have the best record in the NBA. :lol: Far from a poor team. :D

Just saying.

Didn't know his numbers. Definitely makes a difference. I like what he brings to the table and I think he is one of the top 5 pg's in the league and for what he does defensively I think is why I would take a long hard look a making him a max guy if I was a GM.

Has nothing to do with them not winning the game. I said it the other day he isn't a max guy. He has far to many games like the one he did tonight. Max guys don't rely on their teammates to put up numbers thats why they are max guys. He is getting there and I said sometimes he plays like it but right now he still isn't. Andre Miller put up those stats this year on the team you said would have the best record in the NBA. :lol: Far from a poor team. :D

Hey

1. I didn't say the Blazers when I mentioned poor teams.

2. My Blazers let me down, what can I say I thought Roy would be healthy and my boy LaMarcus would finally start to reach his potential?

And the way Boston plays, Allen and Pierce have to be one for Rondo to put up great numbers.

Didn't know his numbers. Definitely makes a difference. I like what he brings to the table and I think he is one of the top 5 pg's in the league and for what he does defensively I think is why I would take a long hard look a making him a max guy if I was a GM.

I don't think you can value what Rondo does on his individual numbers. He's a different kind of player IMO.

I don't think you can value what Rondo does on his individual numbers. He's a different kind of player IMO.

Dead on. My thinking is that I wouldn't want to play against him knowing I didn't want to give him a raise. Too dangerous. He can beat you in different ways. I'd have a hard time not giving him his ca$h.

So the Lakers blow a huge lead, it's late in the 4th and the Celtics have everything in place to steal one. Kobe proceeds to go 1-6 with just 4 points in the 4th, barely touches the ball down the stretch and the Lakers STILL win??

Wow, you are going back to LA big mouth. :lol: