Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the NBA Finals (Celtics vs Lakers)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 531
  • Views 43k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are a few ways to look at this game IMO. One is that LA won a hard fought game in Boston. The other is that it was a hard fought game even though Paul Pierce and Ray Allen shot about as bad as possible.

I can't stand watching Gasol play. I really cant, all his talent goes out the window with as much as he flops IMO.

I can't stand watching Gasol play. I really cant, all his talent goes out the window with as much as he flops IMO.

 

Me neither. Kobe is the only Laker I can remotely stand.

What you mean when Garnett threw him to the floor. :lol: Good win for the Lakers pretty ugly game again. Kobe was terrible D Fish saved them big time.

:lol:Somebody tell Paul Pierce he's going back to LA for at least one more game.:lol:

Hey Cats......Kobe has a smile on his face. Can you see mine?

:lol:Somebody tell Paul Pierce he's going back to LA for at least one more game.:lol:

 

Hey man, Boston has to win one in the Garden first. Maybe that's what he meant?

Hey Cats......Kobe has a smile on his face. Can you see mine?

 

Good, the man is too good to not have a little fun. I know winning is what matters, but enjoy your work while you do it. It's one of the reasons I prefer LeBron over Kobe.

I can't stand watching Gasol play. I really cant, all his talent goes out the window with as much as he flops IMO.

 

I love watching him play. Especially on offense. As a Duke fan, the flops don't bother me at all.:lol:

 

It may have been payback for the Perkins flop.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.