Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the NBA Finals (Celtics vs Lakers)

Featured Replies

I think you could justify taking another PG. Doesn't mean there's anything wrong with taking Rondo, but he hasn't established himself as the no-brainer top guy at his position like Kobe or Lebron. I view the love for Rondo similar to what happens every year after the Cavs get eliminated...Kobe has a big game, topped off with some clutch play(s), and suddenly he's the best player again. Hard to argue since James is a spectator now. Similarly, it's hard to argue for the other PG's when they're at home and Rondo is playing great.

 

But, if I want to justify someone else, all I have to require is someone who can shoot outside of 10 feet.

Thats pretty much my feeling on Rondo and until that changes he won't ever be a max guy IMO.

  • Replies 531
  • Views 43k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thats pretty much my feeling on Rondo and until that changes he won't ever be a max guy IMO.

 

So triple doubles be darned because he can't shoot all that well? That's smart...

Thats pretty much my feeling on Rondo and until that changes he won't ever be a max guy IMO.

 

I didn't know that outside shooting was a prerequisite to being a top level PG. Someone should tell Magic Johnson that.

I honestly can't believe what ya'll are saying about Rondo lol...but I don't feel like arguing that now.

 

Nice to see KG come to play some tonight.

I think you could justify taking another PG. Doesn't mean there's anything wrong with taking Rondo, but he hasn't established himself as the no-brainer top guy at his position like Kobe or Lebron. I view the love for Rondo similar to what happens every year after the Cavs get eliminated...Kobe has a big game, topped off with some clutch play(s), and suddenly he's the best player again. Hard to argue since James is a spectator now. Similarly, it's hard to argue for the other PG's when they're at home and Rondo is playing great.

 

But, if I want to justify someone else, all I have to require is someone who can shoot outside of 10 feet.

 

Rondo doesn't always have the prettiest game, but it's hard to argue with the results. CP3 and Williams are great, but Rondo is more of a triple double threat and can absolutely dominate a series. He can just do things that none of the others can do, but to each his own. :thumb: I still can't imagine him not being worthy of a max deal the way he has played this year and in all 3 of he last post seasons.

Well to be down only by 12 the Celtics have to feel good about themselves IMO. Pierce and Allen are a combined 1 of 14 or so from the field.

If Rose is a max guy(we all know he will be), then Rondo is a max guy. I want to see how successful a team can be with him leading it without the Big 3 on it.

Bryant has been taken some ugly shots lately, partially because he has too due to the shot clock, but man.

This game kind of reminds me of a Laker/Celtic game from the 80's.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.