Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the NBA Finals (Celtics vs Lakers)

Featured Replies

Kobe has some terrible terrible turnovers tonight. I couldn't even believe it really. Was very lazy with the ball all night.

  • Replies 531
  • Views 43k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rondo had another max player type game. Nate Robinson played the whole 4th in place of him.

Rondo had another max player type game. Nate Robinson played the whole 4th in place of him.

 

That was the story of the whole starting line up besides Ray Allen.

Rondo had another max player type game. Nate Robinson played the whole 4th in place of him.

 

The max player arguements after every game are getting old ya'll. Made a thread about Rondo and discuss it there lol.

And it looked like the ref changed his call on that charge. He was going to call a charge and then went block.

I need to give credit where credit is due. I really never thought that Big Baby Glen Davis would do much in the NBA, but man he played solid tonight and has definitely made a difference in this series.

And it looked like the ref changed his call on that charge. He was going to call a charge and then went block.

 

I saw that as well, he looked really awkward.

And it looked like the ref changed his call on that charge. He was going to call a charge and then went block.

 

Should have went with his first instinct because it was a charge. :lol:

The max player arguements after every game are getting old ya'll. Made a thread about Rondo and discuss it there lol.

 

Hey im just saying. :D

Tonight was the first time I was sorry I had HD. It was when Big Baby starting spitting and slobbering all over the place like a dog.

I think the Celtics have to feel confident though. They have really defended LA well the last 3 games, and their offense is starting to come around better. Pierce is finally getting going, and I can't imagine Ray Allen having 3 bad shooting games in a row. LA may win, but it's going to take a better game than they played in game 3 or 4, or at least I think so. :thumb:

 

Come on Cats. Oklahoma was confident. Utah was(nevermind). Phoenix was confident. Boston should be confident. Doesn't mean they will win. The Lakers still haven't played a full game. The Celtics needed their bench to win this game. Their bench!!!! Championships aren't won from the bench.

 

Lakers will win game 5.

And it looked like the ref changed his call on that charge. He was going to call a charge and then went block.

 

David Stern must have hit the wifi electric shocker.

Come on Cats. Oklahoma was confident. Utah was(nevermind). Phoenix was confident. Boston should be confident. Doesn't mean they will win. The Lakers still haven't played a full game. The Celtics needed their bench to win this game. Their bench!!!! Championships aren't won from the bench.

 

Lakers will win game 5.

 

The Lakers have played closer to their full game than the Celtics have. Of their big 4 no more than 2 and usually only one have played well at the same time or in the same game. After watching the last 4 games, I think that the Lakers are the better team but Boston matches up with them really well and know how to defend them. Boston has to win game 5, but if they do I think they'll win the series.

David Stern must have hit the wifi electric shocker.

 

I was thinking that for a second, but I really don't want to say the NBA is rigged or anything :lol:. I will say that the league benefits from the series going longer, and the game was called differently tonight. It was a Celtics kind of game because they let both teams play very physically. Maybe I'm just seeing things though.

Naw, you got it right. The game got called more loose each quarter. They let them play in the 4th quarter.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.