Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the NBA Finals (Celtics vs Lakers)

Featured Replies

Good, the man is too good to not have a little fun. I know winning is what matters, but enjoy your work while you do it. It's one of the reasons I prefer LeBron over Kobe.

 

And thats why Lebron has ZERO rings and Kobe has 4 possibly about to be 5 and Lebron is rapping with Drake at his concert.

  • Replies 531
  • Views 43k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Celtics fans complaining about flops. Classic. Oh wait you guys aren't even Celtic fans just Lakers haters. :D

So everyone still think Rondo is a Max guy? He has far to many games like this to be "one of those guys".

Andre Miller averaged 15, 5, 4 this year.

 

His career average is 14,7,4

 

Rondo this year averaged 14,10,4 I rounded up the first 2.

 

His career average is 10,7,4

 

 

Just saying.

 

A few playoff triple doubles does help his case but his numbers are what they are.

Hey man, Boston has to win one in the Garden first. Maybe that's what he meant?

 

:lol:

And thats why Lebron has ZERO rings and Kobe has 4 possibly about to be 5 and Lebron is rapping with Drake at his concert.

 

LeBron still has time. And you can't honestly say that there would not be a good chance he would already of had a title or two playing beside Gasol or a Shaq in his prime. Kobe fans love to leave out the fact that you need a good sidekick. Call it an excuse but even if it is, history suggest that it is valid.

 

So everyone still think Rondo is a Max guy? He has far to many games like this to be "one of those guys".

 

Everyone has bad games. It's hard for Rondo to have a great statline when Pierce and Allen aren't hitting shots, wouldn't you say?

Andre Miller averaged 15, 5, 4 this year.

 

His career average is 14,7,4

 

Rondo this year averaged 14,10,4 I rounded up the first 2.

 

His career average is 10,7,4

 

 

Just saying.

 

A few playoff triple doubles does help his case but his numbers are what they are.

 

Rondo is coming into his prime, so I'd say his numbers will start to look more like what he did this year than his career average so far. And Andre Miller put up the bulk of his good stats on poor teams like the Cavs and Philly. Kind of a stretch IMO, but it is easy to take a hit on someone after their team loses :lol:.

And thats why Lebron has ZERO rings and Kobe has 4 possibly about to be 5 and Lebron is rapping with Drake at his concert.

 

Was he rapping "Over"? I love that song.:D:cool:

Rondo is coming into his prime, so I'd say his numbers will start to look more like what he did this year than his career average so far. And Andre Miller put up the bulk of his good stats on poor teams like the Cavs and Philly. Kind of a stretch IMO, but it is easy to take a hit on someone after their team loses :lol:.

 

Has nothing to do with them not winning the game. I said it the other day he isn't a max guy. He has far to many games like the one he did tonight. Max guys don't rely on their teammates to put up numbers thats why they are max guys. He is getting there and I said sometimes he plays like it but right now he still isn't. Andre Miller put up those stats this year on the team you said would have the best record in the NBA. :lol: Far from a poor team. :D

Andre Miller averaged 15, 5, 4 this year.

 

His career average is 14,7,4

 

Rondo this year averaged 14,10,4 I rounded up the first 2.

 

His career average is 10,7,4

 

 

Just saying.

 

A few playoff triple doubles does help his case but his numbers are what they are.

 

 

Didn't know his numbers. Definitely makes a difference. I like what he brings to the table and I think he is one of the top 5 pg's in the league and for what he does defensively I think is why I would take a long hard look a making him a max guy if I was a GM.

Has nothing to do with them not winning the game. I said it the other day he isn't a max guy. He has far to many games like the one he did tonight. Max guys don't rely on their teammates to put up numbers thats why they are max guys. He is getting there and I said sometimes he plays like it but right now he still isn't. Andre Miller put up those stats this year on the team you said would have the best record in the NBA. :lol: Far from a poor team. :D

 

Hey

1. I didn't say the Blazers when I mentioned poor teams.

2. My Blazers let me down, what can I say I thought Roy would be healthy and my boy LaMarcus would finally start to reach his potential?

 

And the way Boston plays, Allen and Pierce have to be one for Rondo to put up great numbers.

Didn't know his numbers. Definitely makes a difference. I like what he brings to the table and I think he is one of the top 5 pg's in the league and for what he does defensively I think is why I would take a long hard look a making him a max guy if I was a GM.

 

I don't think you can value what Rondo does on his individual numbers. He's a different kind of player IMO.

I don't think you can value what Rondo does on his individual numbers. He's a different kind of player IMO.

 

Dead on. My thinking is that I wouldn't want to play against him knowing I didn't want to give him a raise. Too dangerous. He can beat you in different ways. I'd have a hard time not giving him his ca$h.

  • Author

So the Lakers blow a huge lead, it's late in the 4th and the Celtics have everything in place to steal one. Kobe proceeds to go 1-6 with just 4 points in the 4th, barely touches the ball down the stretch and the Lakers STILL win??

 

Wow, you are going back to LA big mouth. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.