Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the NBA Finals (Celtics vs Lakers)

Featured Replies

Punk shove by Gasol. Can't wait to hear the Laker's comments after the game if the Celtics hang on.

 

I hope your not talking about the foul on Perkins because that was weak!!!

  • Replies 531
  • Views 43k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Celtics played good but there was some huge calls that really changed the game IMO. They even had the chance to see the replay of the one and still messed it up.

 

Let's not act like the Lakers didn't get their share of calls.

Any chance Gasol could be the Finals MVP if they win? I hope not, but he's had a good series so far and seems to be the biggest difference from the last time these two met IMO. He found his manhood somewhere over the last two years.

Let's not act like the Lakers didn't get their share of calls.

 

No they did for sure both teams did. Just those 2 really stuck out to me. When Kobe got called for his 5th which was garbage and the out of bounds off Garnett they somehow missed even looking at replay. There were others in favor of the Lakers I am sure just the ones I noticed the most.

I know I'm a Celtics fan so my opinion is biased, but the out of bounds play actually legitimately looked to me like it went off Gasol and not KG.. Gasol's fingertips were inside KG's, so it was a tough call.. I didn't think there was anything that led me to believe it needed to be overturned, however.

I hope your not talking about the foul on Perkins because that was weak!!!

 

All game long man, look at how many times LA went to the line. There were so many off the ball fouls that are always garbage IMO.

 

LA shot 41 free throws.

Boston shot 26 and at least 8 of those were at the end of the game when the Lakers had to foul.

 

But the Lakers didn't get any calls tonight.....

Pierce's two blocks were called fouls, and the Celtics bigs had a lot of weak calls called them. Sure LA got some bad calls their way too, but if either team is going to cry about the officals it should be the green and white.

No they did for sure both teams did. Just those 2 really stuck out to me. When Kobe got called for his 5th which was garbage and the out of bounds off Garnett they somehow missed even looking at replay. There were others in favor of the Lakers I am sure just the ones I noticed the most.

 

Since when is a charging foul garbage? It's the same crap the Lakers did in game 1.

I know I'm a Celtics fan so my opinion is biased, but the out of bounds play actually legitimately looked to me like it went off Gasol and not KG.. Gasol's fingertips were inside KG's, so it was a tough call.. I didn't think there was anything that led me to believe it needed to be overturned, however.

 

It looked like it was off Garnett to me, but I did think that maybe Gasol had touched it so I think the lack of evidence either way is why they kept it. :thumb:

 

Oh wait, they just wanted to cheat the Lakers.:D

Since when is a charging foul garbage? It's the same crap the Lakers did in game 1.

 

A charge isn't garbage the call was, it wasn't a charge. :lol:

All game long man, look at how many times LA went to the line. There were so many off the ball fouls that are always garbage IMO.

 

LA shot 41 free throws.

Boston shot 26 and at least 8 of those were at the end of the game when the Lakers had to foul.

 

But the Lakers didn't get any calls tonight.....

Pierce's two blocks were called fouls, and the Celtics bigs had a lot of weak calls called them. Sure LA got some bad calls their way too, but if either team is going to cry about the officals it should be the green and white.

 

 

What does that have to do with that foul? :lol: It wasn't a hard foul really Perk just make it look bad.

It looked like it was off Garnett to me, but I did think that maybe Gasol had touched it so I think the lack of evidence either way is why they kept it. :thumb:

 

Oh wait, they just wanted to cheat the Lakers.:D

 

It was easily off Garnett but I can see why they might have had a slight bit of doubt.

A charge isn't garbage the call was, it wasn't a charge. :lol:

 

There's no winning an argument against you man.:D Touche'

There's no winning an argument against you man.:D Touche'

 

What argument? :D Like I said there were many bad calls that was just one that stood out to me obviously since it forced Kobe out of the game.

There's no winning an argument against you man.:D Touche'

 

Pot meet kettle... :lol:

It sure did seem like a lot of calls went against the lakers... but that may just be me.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.