Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the NBA Finals (Celtics vs Lakers)

Featured Replies

Umm...Game 7 a few years ago against the Suns???? No one in the NBA circles even disputes that he didn't lay down in that series, and he did it after his team had a 3-1 series lead. Let's hear a Kobe-fan explanation for that. At least as a LeBron fan, I can accept that his performance and effort against the Celtics was pathetic. Next please.

 

Now I remember why I couldn't stand Kobe all those years, his fans think he has never done anything wrong. Let's face it, before last season, Kobe as a head honcho was not that successful, was a horrible teammate, and undeniably selfish. One title changed everything, so it's too early to write LeBron off.

 

Oh, I agree with you on this post CCC. And hey, I'm a Lebron fan. I just got a feeling tonight it will be the Celtics.

  • Replies 531
  • Views 43k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh, I agree with you on this post CCC. And hey, I'm a Lebron fan. I just got a feeling tonight it will be the Celtics.

 

:thumb:. I'm going for the Celtics in the series and picked them to win, but I have a feeling LA is gonna take it tonight. I don't like either team, but I can cheer for Rondo.

Umm...Game 7 a few years ago against the Suns???? No one in the NBA circles even disputes that he didn't lay down in that series, and he did it after his team had a 3-1 series lead. Let's hear a Kobe-fan explanation for that. At least as a LeBron fan, I can accept that his performance and effort against the Celtics was pathetic. Next please.

 

Now I remember why I couldn't stand Kobe all those years, his fans think he has never done anything wrong. Let's face it, before last season, Kobe as a head honcho was not that successful, was a horrible teammate, and undeniably selfish. One title changed everything, so it's too early to write LeBron off.

First, I'm not a Kobe fan. Not by a long shot. And you're right about the Suns game. Took very few shots, pouted, you're right. It's simply my opinion that right now, as we speak, he's the best player in the game. He puts his teammates on his back when he needs to. I hope Lebron leaves Cleveland. I hope he can get to the level that you think he can. It will take rings to achieve that, like it or not. He'll be viewed as a step above Karl Malone in NBA lore if he doesn't win it all.

First, I'm not a Kobe fan. Not by a long shot. And you're right about the Suns game. Took very few shots, pouted, you're right. It's simply my opinion that right now, as we speak, he's the best player in the game. He puts his teammates on his back when he needs to. I hope Lebron leaves Cleveland. I hope he can get to the level that you think he can. It will take rings to achieve that, like it or not. He'll be viewed as a step above Karl Malone in NBA lore if he doesn't win it all.

 

I agree with all of that. I think that LeBron is going to get some titles, he has made the Cavs into one of the best teams in the NBA without ever having a legit 2nd option. If you add a Chris Bosh or Pau Gasol with him I don't see how he won't win a title. But, everyone holds him to a different standard than Kobe. Kobe did nothing of note between the Shaq and Gasol years in the playoffs, when his team was built about like LeBron's has been built for much of his career. If the two had switched careers you couldn't honestly tell me that he wouldn't have just as many titles if not more than Kobe. If you compare the Kobe that won the 3 titles to LeBron at the same age I don't even think it's close. That's not an excuse it's just the truth IMO, and I don't see how anyone could deny that.

 

Kobe has more polish on his game than LeBron probably ever will, and deserves all the credit he gets for his accomplishments but let's be realistic Kobe is a finished product and LeBron has just begun his prime. To compare them to each other now isn't fair to either.

I'd really like to see the Celtics take the win tonight, and for the series, but I think Kobe is playing out of his mind lately.

Let's go Celtics!

 

27 seconds until a double technical... Love this rivalry!

Double T on Pierce and Artest :27 in...

They are calling this one pretty tight. Players need to realize and adjust.

 

P.S. I really enjoy a lot of players on the Celtics, but can't stand Pierce.

That's a pretty funny storry about the money lol. And then Van Gundy hating on Scalabrini lol.

Did Marc Jackson seriously say that Fish possily deserves a retired jersey? That would be like looking at those prestigious numbers and thinking about where is Waldo.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.