Holy Cross Coaching Position

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy Cross couldn't have picked a better coach than Coach Murphy! Outstanding first rate coach who will not only teach his team about basketball but will teach his players to be outstanding leaders in our community.

Great hire Holy Cross and good luck Coach Murphy!

It appears Shannon Minor will be at HC as an assistant on the boys side next year.

It also appears the Kes is not the only Murphy moving from Park Hills to Latonia next year.

Kes will do a great job at HC. Big loss for the Cov Cath program IMO. What do you mean by the bolded part? Is his son leavingt Cov Cath and going there???

• 1 month later...

I'm hearing very good things for HC this year. Expectations are a trip to All A state and they should be in the hunt with Ryle and Boone for the Regional title. Beal and Julian are back along with a lot more help. They are expecting to be in the top 3 the whole year with Ryle and Boone.

Also heard that Coach Murphy's son will stay at Cov. Cath.

Edited by SSC
spelling

I'm hearing very good things for HC this year. Expectations are a trip to All A state and they should be in the hunt with Ryle and Boone for the Regional title. Beal and Julian are back along with a lot more help. They are expecting to be in the top 3 the whole year with Ryle and Boone.

Also heard that Coach Murphy's son will stay at Cov. Cath.

I too heard that there was a lot of new help on the girls side this year. Looking for a great year from them. As for Coach's son, I had heard he was either going to stay at Cov Cath, or possibly head out to St Henry. Evidently his first experiences at HC were not, well, let's just say were not well received by him. What a shame as I think he will develop into a very good varsity player.

I think NCC has a good shot at all A again. I know HC got some good talent from Holmes but NCC has a lot of experience and chemistry. We shall see.

The only kid I know from Holmes is the little PG. Are there others?