Wall, Cousins Under the Microscope?

Justafan2

The KSR crew say there is absolutely no truth to it, and rumors are swirling that it is a hoax from some fans west of Lexington.

Seedy K starts UofL rumors all the time too, so you can't blame UofL. He's just seems to come out of nowhere with some of his stuff. He's been doing this for years.

Take a look at his All-American teams if you want a good laugh.

The KSR crew say there is absolutely no truth to it, and rumors are swirling that it is a hoax from some fans west of Lexington.

Love it....if it's negative about UK, UL must be behind it. :rolleyes:

UL must be one POWERFUL program to be responsible for all the various haters, conspiracy theories and rumors about UK for over 50 years!

Love it....if it's negative about UK, UL must be behind it. :rolleyes:

UL must be one POWERFUL program to be responsible for all the various haters, conspiracy theories and rumors about UK for over 50 years!

That's just the rumor I read. I don't believe it is from Cardinal fanbase, much less UL.

That said, I would put zero credence with it.

And there are plenty of other schools and fans west of Lexington. Maybe you simply just made the assumption it was Louisville, although that is what the rumor was insinuating.

That's just the rumor I read. I don't believe it is from Cardinal fanbase, much less UL.

That said, I would put zero credence with it.

I didn't mean to imply that you personally thought that. Sorry.

I wouldn't put any credence in any rumor. When/if the NCAA ever has anything, they'll be sure to let everyone know. :lol:

If any national guy was working on a story like this the smart money would be on Dan Wetzel at Yahoo. He seems to break one or two scandal type stories a year. I wouldn't put any stock in this rumor, just throwing out who it would likely be if such a story was in the works...