Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wall, Cousins Under the Microscope?

Featured Replies

I saw it yesterday. I've been reading Seedy K for years. He's about 50/50 on these things, so I wouldn't be alarmed just yet.

I'm pretty surprised it has taking this long for people to try and put something together.

I'm pretty surprised it has taking this long for people to try and put something together.

 

Yeah no kidding. I expected something around mid-season. Oh well. Let's just hope it's not true.

I have a hard time putting much stock in an anonymous blogger. If it were a legitimate news organization, there might be some cause for concern.

 

If you are willing to report it, you ought to be willing to put your name by it. JMO

I hope this isn't true.

 

I can honestly say that it wouldn't shock me if it were true though.

The KSR crew say there is absolutely no truth to it, and rumors are swirling that it is a hoax from some fans west of Lexington.

The KSR crew say there is absolutely no truth to it, and rumors are swirling that it is a hoax from some fans west of Lexington.

 

Seedy K starts UofL rumors all the time too, so you can't blame UofL. He's just seems to come out of nowhere with some of his stuff. He's been doing this for years.

 

Take a look at his All-American teams if you want a good laugh.

The KSR crew say there is absolutely no truth to it, and rumors are swirling that it is a hoax from some fans west of Lexington.

 

 

Love it....if it's negative about UK, UL must be behind it. :rolleyes:

 

UL must be one POWERFUL program to be responsible for all the various haters, conspiracy theories and rumors about UK for over 50 years!

Love it....if it's negative about UK, UL must be behind it. :rolleyes:

 

UL must be one POWERFUL program to be responsible for all the various haters, conspiracy theories and rumors about UK for over 50 years!

 

That's just the rumor I read. I don't believe it is from Cardinal fanbase, much less UL.

 

That said, I would put zero credence with it.

 

And there are plenty of other schools and fans west of Lexington. Maybe you simply just made the assumption it was Louisville, although that is what the rumor was insinuating.

That's just the rumor I read. I don't believe it is from Cardinal fanbase, much less UL.

 

That said, I would put zero credence with it.

 

 

I didn't mean to imply that you personally thought that. Sorry.

 

I wouldn't put any credence in any rumor. When/if the NCAA ever has anything, they'll be sure to let everyone know. :lol:

I didn't mean to imply that you personally thought that. Sorry.

 

I wouldn't put any credence in any rumor. When/if the NCAA ever has anything, they'll be sure to let everyone know. :lol:

 

Good, good.

If any national guy was working on a story like this the smart money would be on Dan Wetzel at Yahoo. He seems to break one or two scandal type stories a year. I wouldn't put any stock in this rumor, just throwing out who it would likely be if such a story was in the works...

He also says that Duke and Carolina weren't looking at Wall....Duke was bending over backwards trying to get him.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.