March 10, 201016 yr A better title for this thread IMO would be: Journalist at Leoweekly Under the Influence?
March 10, 201016 yr Good to see a reliable source like the New York Times listed as a potential champion of this "story"??
March 10, 201016 yr The KSR crew say there is absolutely no truth to it, and rumors are swirling that it is a hoax from some fans west of Lexington. Love it....if it's negative about UK, UL must be behind it. UL must be one POWERFUL program to be responsible for all the various haters, conspiracy theories and rumors about UK for over 50 years! Paranoid much? 1) He said FANS. Not that this was some vast official UofL conspiracy. 2) The site is based IN LOUISVILLE. 3) NOBODY else is reporting it. So its unrealistic to think an anonymous Louisville based blogger is making something up about UK?
March 10, 201016 yr Paranoid much? 1) He said FANS. Not that this was some vast official UofL conspiracy. 2) The site is based IN LOUISVILLE. 3) NOBODY else is reporting it. So its unrealistic to think an anonymous Louisville based blogger is making something up about UK? I'm not paranoid at all. I'm just tired of the UK chant "UL Started it". That's all. I'm nor sure that anyone has identified ANYONE as having started it. Maybe some UK fan started it. Who knows?
March 10, 201016 yr Paranoid much? 1) He said FANS. Not that this was some vast official UofL conspiracy. 2) The site is based IN LOUISVILLE. 3) NOBODY else is reporting it. So its unrealistic to think an anonymous Louisville based blogger is making something up about UK? I mentioned earlier in the thread. Seedy K starts more UofL rumors than anything. He has nothing to do with UofL. If you think he's not a UK fan, then take a look at his All-American teams on that site. :lol: I don't know where he comes up with the junk he throws out there.
March 10, 201016 yr I'm not paranoid at all. I'm just tired of the UK chant "UL Started it". That's all. I'm nor sure that anyone has identified ANYONE as having started it. Maybe some UK fan started it. Who knows? Paranoid, defensive, little brother complex, whatever you want to call it. At this point its nothing more than one ridiculous post by a blogger apparently known for making ridiculous posts.
March 10, 201016 yr Paranoid, defensive, little brother complex, whatever you want to call it. At this point its nothing more than one ridiculous post by a blogger apparently known for making ridiculous posts. I'm not paranoid, defensive nor do I have a little brother complex. But if that helps you feel better, by all means, go ahead and think that way. It's no skin off my nose. :banana:
March 10, 201016 yr I mentioned earlier in the thread. Seedy K starts more UofL rumors than anything. He has nothing to do with UofL. If you think he's not a UK fan, then take a look at his All-American teams on that site. :lol: I don't know where he comes up with the junk he throws out there. Those teams are ridiculous. Turner over Liggins for 1st team? :idunno: Must be a serious tOSU homer.
March 10, 201016 yr I mentioned earlier in the thread. Seedy K starts more UofL rumors than anything. He has nothing to do with UofL. If you think he's not a UK fan, then take a look at his All-American teams on that site. :lol: I don't know where he comes up with the junk he throws out there. The comments section is about as funny as the article. Rick Pitino won Catholic of the year, as well as Husband and Father of the year. :lol:
March 11, 201016 yr I mentioned earlier in the thread. Seedy K starts more UofL rumors than anything. He has nothing to do with UofL. If you think he's not a UK fan, then take a look at his All-American teams on that site. :lol: I don't know where he comes up with the junk he throws out there. He may have nothing to do with UofL other than probably being a bigger Cardinal fan than you and I put together. Leaving The Nest
March 11, 201016 yr According to the top dog over UK Athletics, there is no substance at all to this. He said they get 4-5 of these type things brought to them per WEEK.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.