HEY Coors Light!

stickymitts

LOOSEN THE CAPS!!!!!!!!!!

Good lord. Trying to have a beer and watch some football and cut my finger because the caps are on so dang tight. Bud Light, Miller Lite, heck, liquid uranium is sealed with less pressure.

I agree!!! They should give away a free monkey wrench with each case!

This may be dorky but I've got a new "thing".

Anytime I'm around someone drinking a Coors that has been out for a few minutes I do this.

Just as they are about to take a drink I begin frantically telling them to stop and not drink. My reason ? The mountains are no longer blue and the beer is no longer at its optimal drinking temperature.

LOOSEN THE CAPS!!!!!!!!!!

Good lord. Trying to have a beer and watch some football and cut my finger because the caps are on so dang tight. Bud Light, Miller Lite, heck, liquid uranium is sealed with less pressure.

You may have to turn in your man card......I'm suprised one of those Milwaukee's Best cans hasn't already crushed you.......

It ain't just Crash. Either I'm getting weaker (a distinct possibility) or there's a TTC (tighten the caps) conspiracy that I don't know about. I had to scrounge around for a bottle opener (anybody remember those relics?) the other day...

It ain't just Crash. Either I'm getting weaker (a distinct possibility) or there's a TTC (tighten the caps) conspiracy that I don't know about. I had to scrounge around for a bottle opener (anybody remember those relics?) the other day...

I am not sure that this is info you should share on a public forum......or anywhere.:sssh: