Most Hated Announcer/Analyst/Sportscaster

GrizzlyAdams

Which one makes you want to change the channel?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Which one makes you want to change the channel?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mel Kiper is an idiot. They pull him out once a year, dust him off, toss on some hair gel and prop him up as some "great draft guru". Total clown. And needless to say, I can't stand him.

Stuart Scott has got "Berman-itis". It used to be cool to hear the guys and their catchy phrases liven up the highlight packages. But, then the phrases BECAME the highlight packages. Suddenly, not so special anymore.

And say what you will about Vitale and Corso...both men are passionate about their sport. What some (many?) may see as schtick...is really an overdose of excitement. Yeah, sometimes it may get annoying, but I never really feel like they're not genuinely into the game. Berman, Scott, etc. I feel think that people are tuning in to see THEM, and not the game. Totally wrong approach.

For what it's worth...I think Corso and Herbstreit make one of the best duos as far as analysts are concerned. They don't always agree with each other...but they don't always disagree either. They definitely have good chemistry together on the College Game Day set.