Greenup County/Notre Dame, OH predictions

Who wins?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What type of defense does Notre Dame play? Are they physical or finesse? Greenup has shown glimpses of understanding what they have to do in order to run this offense but to date the results haven't been too flattering. Maybe, playing a small private school from Portsmouth is just what they need to gain some confidence.

I added it when I made my post. Still need to make that eye appointment I see. :lol:

I realized what you did. I WAS TRYING to be funny by changing from Moderator to Adminstrator in my request. I just re-posted because you said, "no". I guess it was not too funny, eh?:confused:

BTW, thanks for adding the poll.

I am really pulling for GCHS to get in the win column. Having said that, although N.D. is a very small school -- Ohio Schools for the most part play pretty good football. I am going to pick N.D., not bc I want to but rather that is what I think will happen.

GO GCHS......Prove me wrong!!!

Notre Dame 16

GCHS 13

Not sure of the defense, did not get a chance to see the game in person. Know they pass ALOT. The Hannah kid went 26-41 with 295 yards passing so they are going to air it out. They beat Marion 20-18 not sure about Marion but a win is a win.

Hannah kid is from South Shore, Kentucky. Pretty good QB, but I believe ND will not be able to contain GC. GC by 2 or 3 TDs. Also Hannah Kid beat Rister(Raceland) for QB position when they both went to ND. So maybe Hannah the Best QB is the area.:D

Isn't last year's Greenup coach now the coach of Portsmouth Notre Dame? If so, I can see there being a lot motivation there to really stick it to his former team. If Greenup has a turnaround this year, then it would make it look like as if he was the problem. If they don't, then it must be something else. I think that adds a lot of intrigue to this game.

I know absolutely nothing about Portsmouth Notre Dame, though, so there is no way for me to logically pick the winner of this one. From watching Greenup play last week, it is obvious they need to cut down on the turnovers, penalties, and missed assignments. If they cut down on these drive killing mistakes, they might have a shot to put some points on the board because they have a few guys who run pretty well. I hope Greenup gets the win.