Moving Away To College

saint4

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But what if you have to read before then?:popcorn:

5 years at college and never once did the teacher "require" us to do any reading the first week of classes, particularly because of all the changes of the roster and everything that takes place that whole week.

I'm speaking the truth about the books though, unless he really has to have the book do not buy it from the bookstore, you can get the same books cheaper from amazon.com, half.com, etc.

5 years at college and never once did the teacher "require" us to do any reading the first week of classes, particularly because of all the changes of the roster and everything that takes place that whole week.

I'm speaking the truth about the books though, unless he really has to have the book do not buy it from the bookstore, you can get the same books cheaper from amazon.com, half.com, etc.

You can rent books now as well.

Since nobody has touched on this yet I will be the first I suppose.

Party if you must. But don't do it on nights before early A.M. classes. Because trust me, "it's cool, i'll just get up and go to class then come back and sleep" doesn't usually work out to well. However if you don't party then good for you, your'e better off that way!