Coaching Changes

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt Coach Clary will go anywhere to coach. Coach Stamm is looking hard for somewhere his run at Ludlow is about over, talent and size drops off this year.

I would not say things on here that are not true or unless you have heard it from the person you are talking about. Coach Stamm is going NOWHERE!! To be honest, your comment has the girls talking and asking questions that are un-necessary. I spoke with the Coach this afternoon. Know what you are talking about before you post please.

I would not say things on here that are not true or unless you have heard it from the person you are talking about. Coach Stamm is going NOWHERE!! To be honest, your comment has the girls talking and asking questions that are un-necessary. I spoke with the Coach this afternoon. Know what you are talking about before you post please.

I think OSD was pretty accurate with his post. You're more likely the one misinformed right now.

I have heard the same about Stamm. He WILL be back! According to my source who is more than in the know... I think it's the cities accusations and assumptions that have led to this talk and not Stamm. The city thinks he is going to move on when the talent level will drop like a few other Ludlow coaches in other sports there have. Stamm is one of a dying breed which is a true coach. By that I mean you build your program with what you have to deal with. You show pride in what you have whether your up or down. Your talent and size will come back. Stamm knows that and will not leave. He's one of a kind.

I think it's the cities accusations and assumptions that have led to this talk and not Stamm. The city thinks he is going to move on when the talent level will drop like a few other Ludlow coaches in other sports there have. .

To whom are you referring?

The old football coach was pressured out. Two football coaches ago moved to ohio. The old boys basketball coach became a principal. The two previous baseball coaches left for education reasons. Unless you're referring to track or volleyball?

I doubt Coach Clary will go anywhere to coach. Coach Stamm is looking hard for somewhere his run at Ludlow is about over, talent and size drops off this year.

I think OSD was pretty accurate with his post. You're more likely the one misinformed right now.

I assure you that you two are the ones misinformed right now. Coach Stamm is not going anywhere this year. As been mentioned he is also now the head baseball coach at Ludlow, and I also believe the reason he took that job was to provide some stability to the baseball program since they been having to get a new coach a lot lately for it. So yeah Coach Stamm will be back for next season, and if people think otherwise then they are very misinformed.

By the way Coach Clary who is no longer the JV girls basketball coach, is now the assistant coach to STamm on the baseball team.