Coaching Changes

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will Simon Kenton have a new coach? Their losing a lot of players and their coach is a paraprofessional. What will keep him there if his team may not be as dominant as he's used to?

I hope he stays at Simon Kenton forever. He took a program from winning 1-3 games a year to 20+ wins a season. Granted he had some good talent come along the last few years. He lives in the area, is well respected by everyone in the area. Please stay MR Stowers.

I hope he stays at Simon Kenton forever. He took a program from winning 1-3 games a year to 20+ wins a season. Granted he had some good talent come along the last few years. He lives in the area, is well respected by everyone in the area. Please stay MR Stowers.

I'm betting he stays. Stowers is a COMPETITOR...and competitors want to prove to themselves that they can win even when the talent isn't as high (as it's been at SK the past few seasons...)

I know an applicant but he has not been interviewed - have they interviewed candidates?

I would assume interviews are already wrapped up, but I don't know for sure. I was told that they may announce the new hire as early as today, which led me to believe the decision had been made already. I was told this on Tuesday.

I'm betting he stays. Stowers is a COMPETITOR...and competitors want to prove to themselves that they can win even when the talent isn't as high (as it's been at SK the past few seasons...)

I've been saying for 2yrs he would hang it up as soon as the current seniors are gone. He's good for the game so let's hope he hangs around.