Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Whitley

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Whitley

  1. Roy Bowling will be returning as the coach of North Laurel for a least on emore year.
  2. I heard there was a young assistant from Whitley Co. That was in the running.
  3. Is'nt he ready to retire
  4. I heard that Roy Bowling at North Laurel was retiring, who will be the top candate for the job?
  5. 14 and 11 on the year now. Won 6 strait. Guaranteed winning season for the Colonels! Way to go guys, only lost to 6 teams in the state of ky yhis year. Corbin, South Laurel, Jtown, Iriquois, and a couple others. Very nice season no matter what happens from here. All the Colonel fans are very proud of you!
  6. Agreed. Thats what I saw. The player who led Williamsburg in scoring took the big shot.Thats the way it should happen. Just like to say, way to go Michael Crawford. He had his head busted open by an elbow, got bandaged up quickly, and returned to the floor to give his usual gutsy effort. Way to go Colonels!
  7. Heartbreaker. Up by 1 in the final minute. Whitley lost by one point. Fall to 3 and 7 on the year. Whitley is improving each game, but they have played a very tough schedule. Keep playing hard guys!!
  8. I'll give Highlands the upper hand in this contest because they do have superior athlete's .Being able to pick and choose from all the athletes in northern kentucky helps. HHS - 41 WC - 12
  9. Got a bad feeling. I have to say Letcher wins 35 to 22.
  10. Whitley rolls. Great job Colonels!!!
  11. I say Rockcastle will win big. 35 to 6.
  12. Woodford Co wins by 17. Whitley defense giving up too many points. Long road trip and an emotional letdown after the dist championship game. I hope im wrong, but thats my prediction.
  13. next week at Letcher Co.
  14. Perry Central's starting qb was out in this game, Colonels had over 300 yards of offense . Perry Central had 11 yards when I left late in 4th quarter.Whitley is in drivers seat for district crown.
  15. Bell too much for wc. 49 to 14.
  16. WEZJ 104.3.EZCountry.The home of Whitley Co. football.
  17. Whitley is hurting. With 4 or 5 top skill players out. I hope Im wrong but I will say Lincoln Co. will roll by 50 plus points.
  18. South Laurel is my pick to win tonight. Lets say 12 to 3.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.