Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Whitley County/Woodford County Predictions

Who wins? 32 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Whitley County
      56%
      18
    • Woodford County
      43%
      14

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

5-3 Woodford County looks to get back to back wins over a much improved 7-1 Whitley County team thoughts?

I like Whitley in a close one. Woodford has continued to struggle since there loss to Johnson Central and will face another powerful running attack with Whitley Co. I expect a high scoring game, but I think Whitley's defense will give them the edge in this game.

Woodford Co. 35-28.

Whitley County is just too physical and IMO will have no problems with Woodford County.

Whitley County is just too physical and IMO will have no problems with Woodford County.

 

I have seen both teams play and this should be a great game. I don't think that Whitley will have no problems with Woodford. Woodford has a good team with a dangerous QB. However, I think Whitley's running attack will be too much for Woodford.

 

Whitley 28

Woodford 20

For Woodford County's sake, I hope they realize how important this game is to their playoff hopes. If they win this game, they're almost a shoe-in for the third place seed. It could decide whether they play Cov Cath (#2) or Highlands (#1) in the first round.

Edited by Birdsfan

Woodford Co wins by 17. Whitley defense giving up too many points. Long road trip and an emotional letdown after the dist championship game. I hope im wrong, but thats my prediction.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.