Everything posted by Whitley
-
Coaching Changes
Roy Bowling will be returning as the coach of North Laurel for a least on emore year.
-
Coaching Changes
I heard there was a young assistant from Whitley Co. That was in the running.
-
Coaching Changes
Is'nt he ready to retire
-
Coaching Changes
I heard that Roy Bowling at North Laurel was retiring, who will be the top candate for the job?
-
Whitley vs. South Laurel
South by 50.
-
Whitley County 50 Rockcastle County 41
14 and 11 on the year now. Won 6 strait. Guaranteed winning season for the Colonels! Way to go guys, only lost to 6 teams in the state of ky yhis year. Corbin, South Laurel, Jtown, Iriquois, and a couple others. Very nice season no matter what happens from here. All the Colonel fans are very proud of you!
-
Whitley County 72 Williamsburg 66
Agreed. Thats what I saw. The player who led Williamsburg in scoring took the big shot.Thats the way it should happen. Just like to say, way to go Michael Crawford. He had his head busted open by an elbow, got bandaged up quickly, and returned to the floor to give his usual gutsy effort. Way to go Colonels!
-
Iroquois/Whitley Co Predictions
Heartbreaker. Up by 1 in the final minute. Whitley lost by one point. Fall to 3 and 7 on the year. Whitley is improving each game, but they have played a very tough schedule. Keep playing hard guys!!
-
5A: Highlands Bluebirds (12-1) at Whitley County Colonels (12-1)
My point exactly....................
-
5A: Highlands Bluebirds (12-1) at Whitley County Colonels (12-1)
I'll give Highlands the upper hand in this contest because they do have superior athlete's .Being able to pick and choose from all the athletes in northern kentucky helps. HHS - 41 WC - 12
-
Letcher @ Whitley Predictions
Got a bad feeling. I have to say Letcher wins 35 to 22.
-
Whitley County 48 South Laurel 0
Whitley rolls. Great job Colonels!!!
-
Rockcastle County/Whitley County Predictions
I say Rockcastle will win big. 35 to 6.
-
Whitley/Woodford Updates
47-0 final
-
Whitley County/Woodford County Predictions
Woodford Co wins by 17. Whitley defense giving up too many points. Long road trip and an emotional letdown after the dist championship game. I hope im wrong, but thats my prediction.
-
Whitley Co. 48 Perry Co. Central 7
next week at Letcher Co.
-
Whitley Co. 48 Perry Co. Central 7
Perry Central's starting qb was out in this game, Colonels had over 300 yards of offense . Perry Central had 11 yards when I left late in 4th quarter.Whitley is in drivers seat for district crown.
-
Whitley Co. 48 Perry Co. Central 7
Final
-
Whitley County 54 North Laurel 21
Go Colonels!
-
Bell Co./Whitley Predictions
Bell too much for wc. 49 to 14.
-
Whitley County 27 Middlesboro 6
Way to go Colonels!
- WHITLEY CO. 14 NEWPORT 13
-
Lincoln County at Whitley County
WEZJ 104.3.EZCountry.The home of Whitley Co. football.
-
Lincoln County at Whitley County
Whitley is hurting. With 4 or 5 top skill players out. I hope Im wrong but I will say Lincoln Co. will roll by 50 plus points.
-
Whitley Co. Vs. South Laurel predictions on the winner?
South Laurel is my pick to win tonight. Lets say 12 to 3.