Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Whitley Co. 48 Perry Co. Central 7

Featured Replies

Final

Very impressive win for the Colonels who look to be the class of their district.

  • Author

Perry Central's starting qb was out in this game, Colonels had over 300 yards of offense . Perry Central had 11 yards when I left late in 4th quarter.Whitley is in drivers seat for district crown.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Has Whitley played Letcher Central? I would imagine that would be a good game.

  • Author
Has Whitley played Letcher Central? I would imagine that would be a good game.

 

next week at Letcher Co.

No, but Perry did and Perry beat Letcher. Whitley will win the district hands down.

Sounds like Whitley is getting stronger game by game. :thumb:

No, but Perry did and Perry beat Letcher. Whitley will win the district hands down.

 

That is what I have been saying all along!!! Whitley is for real, and this game went pretty much the way I thought it would.

WOW Whitley sure can put some points on the board this year.

Unfortunly Jordan Amis was injured and Perry had a freshman QB running the show. Disapointing loss, Whit is for real, good luck to both teams rest of the year.

Whitley dominated. They had a little lapse in the 2nd quarter but other than that they controlled the game. A lot of kids had big games. They really were aggressive on both sides of the ball and had numerous big hits tonight. Coach Black has got his kids believing that they can play. You could see the kids confidence grow as the game progressed.

Congrats Colonels!! I am happy for Coach Black, he deserves a good season. Seasons past have not been reflective of his work ethic and desire to win!

I thought that Whitley set the tone early and never let Perry think that they could get back in the game. Play calling for Whitley was good, Perry thought that if you stopped the fullback (which they didn't) you stop Whitley game over, I think that they found Whitley still have several other weapons besides the fullback.

 

Congrats to the Colonels, forget this one, get ready to move on to the next one.

Whitley caught a break when the Amis kid did not play but I don't think it would have changed the outcome. Whitley was too physical for PCC, they out hit them all night and by the end of the game, PCC looked like they were worn down.

 

I was looking back at the prediction thread and was wondering about the PCC take on the game. Nobody seems to be here.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.