Your Most Memorable Basketball Moment

This being the first year I haven't played basketball in my entire life I sit and think about what if. I also attend high school basketball frequently. Got me thinking on what my most memorable momment was playing high school basketball.

I'll post mine a bit later. How about everyone else?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess mine would have to be my senior year when we finally won the All A 8th Region Tournament. First time Walton won the tournament being in the 8 region and first time since 1990 (When Walton was in the 9th region). Of course, you couldnt beat the atmostphere of playing at Richmond.

My most memorable moment came in 1976 against Marshall County in the 4th District Tournament. It was at Murray State University's gym. I was standing under the basket and a player for Marshall County was in the corner. He shot it as I ran at him. I blocked his shot and it went about 4 rows back into the crowd.

Sorry, but I can't limit myself to just one moment. My entire junior and senior years were action packed as we won the 56th district tourney back to back and then won back to back 14th region All A championships. Most of all though I enjoyed the good times I had with the guys.