Everything posted by CatFanatic
-
Oldham Co. 59 Gallatin Co. 51
Agreed, I just didn't want to get into a discussion about next year's ALL A in this thread.
-
Oldham Co. 59 Gallatin Co. 51
^Different thread. I don't want to take away from what GC accomplished this season. I'm like you, it would have been nice to see Davis play a few more games.
-
Oldham Co. 59 Gallatin Co. 51
^I think his question was in reference to Daugherty going to SK.
-
Oldham Co. 59 Gallatin Co. 51
^While I would hate to see that happen, that is not the topic of this thread. Congrats to Gallatin County on a nice season. The future looks pretty bright in Warsaw.
-
Gallatin Co. 54 Carroll Co. 45
Congrats to GC.
-
I just want to say...
that there are a couple of seniors out there who I hold very dear to my heart. They played their final game last night. I want them to know that they have been a pleasure to watch and coach the past few years. Thank you guys for giving my the opportunity to see you play a sport that I know you love. I am sorry that the season has ended, but you guys already realize something that took me a long time to learn. There are bigger things in life than sports. Get on with your lives and hold your heads high. You guys know who you are. :thumb:
-
Grant County 69 Walton-Verona 67
Great ball game. Hate to see the seniors go out on a tough loss like this.
-
Gallatin Co. 58 Owen Co. 57
Congrats to GC. Bring home that district title on Friday and keep the season rolling.
-
Carroll County 65 Walton-Verona 55
Unfortunately, this is true. I don't agree with it because I think these kids deserve our support, but it is true.
-
Grant County vs Walton-Verona
You have more faith than I do. I hope you are right, though.
-
All 8th Region Team/Coach Of The Year
:thumb: I think at the beginning of the season, they may have had a player or two who COULD have played their way onto this list. However, no one stepped up to earn their spot.
-
All 8th Region Team/Coach Of The Year
I think it has a lot to do with SK playing a limited 8th region schedule.
-
All 8th Region Team/Coach Of The Year
They didn't deserve one, and they(the players) would be the first to tell you that.
-
Grant County vs Walton-Verona
As much as I would love to see WV pull this one out, they have shown me no reason to believe they can do so. I will take GC by 9. Good luck to all the senior on both teams, this is the last game for some of you, I hope you all play well.
-
Grant County vs Walton-Verona
Thoughts? Predictions?
-
All 8th Region Team/Coach Of The Year
^^Not quite the dominant transfer everyone expected. A lot of raw talent, but unfulfilled. Congrats to Coach Jones. Well deserving for a great guy.
-
Carroll County 65 Walton-Verona 55
As for this game, the better team won. Period. It was nice to see a couple of the seniors, Hensley & Tungate, have nice games on their senior night. Not much to say, good luck Tuesday with Grant.
-
Carroll County 65 Walton-Verona 55
I will say that I haven't always agreed with the coaching decisions this season. With that said, I also think that it is a cop out to lay the blame solely on coaching. This team has never gelled the way some people, myself included, thought they should. There is a player or two who I really thought would step up and take a leadership role, but instead have stayed in the background. I know for a fact that there were players, as recent as last week, who were considering turning in their jerseys. I am not talking about bench players, I am talking about starters. I knew this was going to be a season of struggle for the Cats, you don't lose three players like they had last year and not miss them. However, even with low expectations, I have been very disappointed this season. These kids don't seem like they want to be there, they are flat out not having fun on the court. As far as where to lay the blame, I think you could spread a little of it all the way around.
-
Carroll County vs. Walton Verona
I know what you mean, I just didn't want to get into that on here.
-
Carroll County vs. Walton Verona
Me either....by the way, I will be in attendance tonight, after a lengthy absence. I'll take CC by 8. Too much animosity on this team right now.
-
Walton Verona vs Gallatin County Round 2
Anyone who thinks shutting down Davis will give WV a victory, needs to look at GC's past games. Although he can take a game over, I think they are better when he just plays his role. I have noticed many games this year, that he was not their leading scorer. WV needs to worry about a lot more than Davis.
-
Walton-Verona 60 Ludow 51
Final.
-
Walton @ Ludlow
^^^^Daugherty plays for Walton. He will be matched up with Penick.
-
What High School did you go to?
Walton-Verona 1990
-
Walton-Verona 52 Owen County 51
With the way this season has gone, this is a nice road win for Walton. Hensley has been the Rebel killer in their two games. In the first meeting, he hit last second shots to send the game to OT and the 2nd OT. How many did points/rebounds did Hensley have?