Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Grant County vs Walton-Verona

Featured Replies

  • Author

As much as I would love to see WV pull this one out, they have shown me no reason to believe they can do so. I will take GC by 9. Good luck to all the senior on both teams, this is the last game for some of you, I hope you all play well.

Unfortunately, I will have to agree with catfanatic. Walton does not have the talent or man-power to keep up with Grant Co. I hate to see some of the seniors go out this way, but when you have ZERO support(teammates/talent), nothing you can do about it.

I agree. I'll be rooting for Walton, but I'm afraid that won't get them the win. GC by 12

Grant 73

WV 59

Grant County goes down by 4 tonight to Walton Verona

Are you predicting a WV win?

  • Author
Grant County goes down by 4 tonight to Walton Verona

You have more faith than I do. I hope you are right, though.

Sadly I have to agree with you all on this one and it sucks for the whole team but mostly for the seniors I hate to see them go out like this. I just hope the fans come out and support Walton no matter how the season went this year. GOOD LUCK WALTON!!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.