Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Carroll County vs. Walton Verona

Featured Replies

Will CC sweep WV this year also or will WV salvage Senior night. Walton can win against these guys if they play well. But I just don't know if they will show up to play or just show up!

WV' s big guys have to come to play the last few games they have been non factors and as always keep the to's down

It is very hard to win three games against the same team in one year so hopefully Walton can pull out the win. Senior night and I think the team will be ready to play tonight this may sound crazy but I will take Walton by 10. They just need to go out and have fun with the game and play more loose.

  • Author
It is very hard to win three games against the same team in one year so hopefully Walton can pull out the win. Senior night and I think the team will be ready to play tonight this may sound crazy but I will take Walton by 10. They just need to go out and have fun with the game and play more loose.

Hope your right, but i'm not holding my breath.

Me either....by the way, I will be in attendance tonight, after a lengthy absence. I'll take CC by 8. Too much animosity on this team right now.

Animosity, not so much between the players , but deeper than that , some of these boys have lost a lot of heart since half time at the last Grant Co. game. Kids who I never thought I would see with this mind set about playing basketball. How long can confidence continue to be sucked out of someone before they start beleiving what they are hearing?

I know what you mean, I just didn't want to get into that on here.

agreed but it needs to be said,

I agree with both of you and something does need to be said or done about it.

Animosity, not so much between the players , but deeper than that , some of these boys have lost a lot of heart since half time at the last Grant Co. game. Kids who I never thought I would see with this mind set about playing basketball. How long can confidence continue to be sucked out of someone before they start beleiving what they are hearing?

Been there, done that. You have no idea what its like losing over and over again. For nearly my entire varsity career I became accustomed to losing before my Senior year. It hurts, more than anything you can imagine. When your down, everyone just wants to kick you.

Animosity, not so much between the players , but deeper than that , some of these boys have lost a lot of heart since half time at the last Grant Co. game. Kids who I never thought I would see with this mind set about playing basketball. How long can confidence continue to be sucked out of someone before they start beleiving what they are hearing?

Deeper than the players? Care to elaborate?

not on this thread

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.