Everything posted by captain
-
Gallatin VS Walton
Didnt see a thread on this so thought id start one. Lets hear some predictions. This is a big rivalry with gallatin controlling it the last couple years. I know both teams lost alot. Heard gallatin will be playing without maddox. So if that is true Im picking walton in a close one.
-
8th Region
1. Oldham 2. Anderson 3. Shelby 4. Henry 5. Gallatin Sleeper: Simon Kenton- i will be suprised if they make it back to the regional finals this year
-
8th Region
I have seen him play from his simon kenton days, to his first years at walton and a little over the summer. His shot is not great but attacks the rim hard. He seems like he needs to hit the weight room alot to become a good good player. Walton will have a small team but they will be very fast and will depend alot on the 3 ball. IMO Josh Jones will be their number 1 option he is a deadly three point shooter and is tall enough to body someone up. Ponzer will be a big attribute but last year he was very streaky in his scoring but after his big summer i think that will change. One person people need to watch out for considering walton is Scott Kirk he is waltons tallest player but is a very good shooter who can create his own shot off the dribble i look for him to be the teams second option besides jones. they have the chance of causing trouble in the all a. as for the region though i look for oldham to repeat and anderson to be a close 2nd
-
Who from Kentucky signed to play for Hanover???
Josh is a supper athlete , he should do well there. Good luck Josh:thumb:
-
Who from Kentucky signed to play for Hanover???
Do you sign at Hanover , I thought they were a D3 program ? Or is it a commitment ?:confused:
-
SK Duo to Sign with Union College
Best of luck and good job .
-
All State Teams Selected
I really think Austin Hill deserved at least HM. He is a hard worker off the court as well. Comgrads to all who made it and good luck to all.
-
NKY Unsung Heros??
Frank showed me the bottom line dollars the other day at SOAS when he was watching his younger brother play ball. We where comparing to some of the other schools letters. All I can say is Franks family will not have to come up with a whole lot of $. Sorry to disapoint you. Plus the fact this is a very good school to get an education from.
-
Steffphon Pettigrew named Mr. Basketball
:thumb: Congrads young man
-
Daugherty Comits to Manchester College
Congratulations Frank. I know he was talking with Hanover & Marion &Transy and Greenville in Ill . and I think he had a few more that where interested, I've heard good things about Manchester school we got to see them when they played Transy this year. Stay focused this summer and good job.:dancingpa :dancingpa
-
Scott Co 73 Holmes 64
Good finish to your season Bulldogs. Best of luck after this year.
-
Oldham Co. 63 Simon Kenton 57
Well said.:thumb: Good season for SK and good luck to Oldham in the next one.
-
Gallatin Co. 63 Shelby Co 58
Had to be 8th region ref's.
-
Gallatin Co./Simon Kenton Predictions
Was not aware of this. Should make for a interesting game.
-
Travis Massey
Good luck youmg man and best wishes.
-
Gallatin Co./Simon Kenton Predictions
I have a hunce that Gallatin has paid attention to SK alittle this year, more so than SK watching Gallatin.
-
Gallatin Co./Simon Kenton Predictions
Both teams are good , and both are beatable. I think this one comes down to the coaching. Jones could have the edge on this one if Stiner is not prepared.
-
Daugherty recovering @ home
I've heard that he will make his choice between a Ky. school and one in Ill, and Ind.
-
Daugherty recovering @ home
Daugherty surgery went well . As he came out of recovery his team took the floor for the last time without him with a five point loss to Oldham Co. I was told his first words out of recovery was , "Did we win ? " Good luck to Daugherty in the next 4 years of playing ball !
-
Simon Kenton 71 S.Oldham 59
Good job SK , good luck.
-
Gallatin Co. 63 Shelby Co 58
Good job cat's and good luck.
-
Oldham 58 Walton 53
:thumb: I know that the rest of the Bearcats pick up their game . I'm proud of all the boy's on WV's team . Good season boys.
-
Scott County vs. Simon Kenton
:thumb: :jump:
-
Simon Kenton 65 Walton Verona 45
Most of the WV players came out with that " Deer in the headlights look " They pass up shots and just look scared. Good job SK and good luck to both teams next week.
-
Walton-Verona 71 Grant Co. 62
Welcome to the site superman23