Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Daugherty Comits to Manchester College

Featured Replies

Let me be the first to say congrats and best of luck on the next level. Manchester is a DIII school out of Indiana. I had the chance to meet the coaches at a couple of games and they are super nice people. I think Frank will fit in really well with the system that Manchester likes to run. I know that this was a tough decision for Frank to make and I think he did the right thing by taking his time and weighing his decision carefully.:ylsuper: :dancingpa

Congratulations to Frank and his family. :thumb:

Congratulations.

Congratulations Frank. I know he was talking with Hanover & Marion &Transy and Greenville in Ill . and I think he had a few more that where interested, I've heard good things about Manchester school we got to see them when they played Transy this year. Stay focused this summer and good job.:dancingpa :dancingpa

Congratulations Frank. I know he was talking with Hanover & Marion &Transy and Greenville in Ill . and I think he had a few more that where interested, I've heard good things about Manchester school we got to see them when they played Transy this year. Stay focused this summer and good job.:dancingpa :dancingpa

Manchester is a very good school as far as academics go, but its Very expensive tuition wise however, I'm sure he got some help financially through Basketball...congrats to him, it's a very nice town.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.