Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All State Teams Selected

Featured Replies

First Team All-State

(listed in order of votes)

 

Pettigrew- E'town

Walls- Scott Co

Miller- Mason Co

Proffitt- South Laurel

Mackey- Scott Co

Brooks- Doss

Anderson- Warren Central

Beckham- Ballard

Knowles- Clark Co

VanHoose- Russell

  • Replies 43
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2nd team:

Douglas Beaumont, Male (2) 5-10 Sr. 17.2 4.1

 

Thomas Coleman, Jeffersontown 6-8 Sr. 13.4 10.6

 

Matt Fraliex, Caldwell County (4) 6-5 Sr. 32.9 6.0

 

Riley Benock, Meade County 6-4 Sr. 17.9 7.1

 

Shelvin Mack, Bryan Station (2) 6-2 Jr. 14.8 5.5

 

Scotty Hopson, University Heights (1) 6-6 Jr. 21.0 8.0

 

Justin Hicks, Hazard (6) 5-11 Sr. 21.0 4.0

 

Clark Stepp, June Buchanan (1) 6-3 Jr. 24.8 x-6.2

 

Aaron Morris, Madison Central 6-5 Jr. 18.8 5.4

 

Landon Slone, Paintsville 6-3 Jr. 22.3 7.8

How did Austin Hill not make this list? I'm not trying to be biased but I see a few names on there that Austin could replace.

 

But congrats to the young men who were selected.

Congratulations to Jonathan VanHoose. The first team designation is well deserved and is the first for the 16th Region since O.J. Mayo in 2003.

How did Austin Hill not make this list? I'm not trying to be biased but I see a few names on there that Austin could replace.

 

But congrats to the young men who were selected.

 

Whos picks this list? No Austin Hill???????? No Corey Pelle????? No NKY Josh Hurd???

Whos picks this list? No Austin Hill???????? No Corey Pelle????? No NKY Josh Hurd???

 

Austin Hill did get listed as 'honorable mention'.

  • Author

Was Hill by chance one of the CHHS players suspended for much of the season? If not he should be on the second team. If he was I wouldn't even put him on honorable mention.

 

I don't see a single player on the list that is not deserving of first team all state this year.

How did Austin Hill not make this list? I'm not trying to be biased but I see a few names on there that Austin could replace.

 

But congrats to the young men who were selected.

 

I am still perplexed that he did not make the Sweet 16 All Tournament team.:confused:

Anyone know who the others besides Hill that was HM?

Was Hill by chance one of the CHHS players suspended for much of the season? If not he should be on the second team. If he was I wouldn't even put him on honorable mention.

 

I don't see a single player on the list that is not deserving of first team all state this year.

 

Austin wasn't one of the players who was suspended. He has been the glue that has held them together all year.

 

I also don't see how Corey Pelle didn't make the list either. He was top 5 in the state in scoring.

I am still perplexed that he did not make the Sweet 16 All Tournament team.:confused:

 

You and me both brother. But Rice and Henderson weren't bad choices.

How did Austin Hill not make this list? I'm not trying to be biased but I see a few names on there that Austin could replace.

 

But congrats to the young men who were selected.

 

I am not biased, and I agree with you.

Austin Hill, Jaron Jones, and Michael Sparks are 3 very good players I saw this year who IMO should have been on the 2nd team.

I think it also shows how deep the talent in the state is right now. There are so many great players! Id say its better than its been in 15 years atleast.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.