Scott Co 73 Holmes 64

Very nice run for the Bulldogs. Today they just ran into a very, very, good basketball Team. You can't turn the ball over 24 times and expect to win many ball games. But I will give Scott Co. credit for playing very good defense as well.

Again, Congrats to Coach Henley and the Bulldogs on a very good season. You did your School, community, and the 9th region proud. Good luck to all the Sr's.

As far a next year goes, I believe Henderson could be a preseason all State pick.

Scott County was 32-38 from the foul line ... Hundley 13-13, Walls 12-16 and Mackey 7-8. Walls had 25 points, Hundley 23.

Jefferson fouled out for Holmes, which took away their ability to make a fourth-quarter run. Rice led the Bulldogs with 26.

Good job Dawgs you guys overcame alot more adversity this season than most kids see in a high school career and stayed together as a team and it showed late in the season. Keep your head up and continue to represent yourself,school and family in a positive light and you young men will do well. You all have nothing to be ashamed of. Im proud of you guys from 1200 miles away.

Hill played hard but waited a bit too long to take over. Rice played well. Jefferson may want to buy up all of the copies of this one and burn them. He certainly did not save the best for last. Guard play absolutely killed us. Walls may be the best player in the tournament.

Scott Co. is very good. Henley needed to get his hands out of his pockets and work the refs a bit.

When Hicks beckoned the refs came running and listened attentively. They would then run to the other refs and discuss something. I don't think Hicks was telling him things to help Holmes. If it were my call I would have protested to all of these private conversations. I realize that referees do need to talk to coaches, but not every time a coach crooks his finger and not for extended periods of time.

Great run for the Holmes and it's sad to see it end. Congrats to Scott Co, you were obivously the better team today.

As for he Holmes seniors, you MEN have accomplished so much this season and should have nothing to be ashamed of. You were one of the top 4 teams in the state of KY. Up until the end of the regular season, there were a lot of nay sayers but you proved them wrong. Good luck to all of you in the future.