Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gallatin Co./Simon Kenton Predictions

Featured Replies

  • Replies 86
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
I predict that the team with blue and white uniforms will win.:D

:thumb: we have a winner!

If Gallatin County plays like they did tonight, it will be very interesting!!!

Another hard game to predict since these teams haven't played in my lifetime. Should be a good storyline since Edmonson started quite a few games for SK as a frosh. SK needs to be focused, I'm sure in the back of their minds they were wanting a piece of Shelby and if they lose sight on the real goal they might not make it to the finals of the 8th.

If SK plays like they did tonight then they might not make it to Tuesday. One advantage they have is Hurd and his size but they need him to show up. If Gallatin gets hot from the outside and plays defense the way they did against Shelby this game might be a nail biter. I'll go ahead and stick with the Neers.

 

SK 68

GC 62

Only time I've seen GC play all year is the four minutes at the end of last night's game agains Shelby. From the little I saw and the lot that I hear this should be quite the matchup. I'm not going to start betting against the Neers now. SK by 4

It will be another barnburner for sure!! :fire:

SK has some bangers and with Hurd healthy, it will be tough. The Wilcats will need to be on fire with their shots and they will need to stop Hester's penetration. I would zone them and make them shoot from outside while at the same time find Hester on the perimeter at all times. However, the Ponzer kid looks like he can shoot very well so if he gets hot and Hester penetrates the zone, it could be a tough night.

 

With that said, the Wildcats and their tremendous heart and community support could possibly pull the upset and earn a berth in the finals. Good luck to both teams.

Both teams are good , and both are beatable. I think this one comes down to the coaching. Jones could have the edge on this one if Stiner is not prepared.

Don't know how much scouting has been done. These teams have not played each other since the 70's according to Mack. I know the Gallatin County coaches stayed for most of the game last night. It will be a good one that I think folks will talk about for a while.

 

Also, add in Nate Edmondson. He played with some of these folks as a freshman (be it 3 years ago), plus his experience in the Sweet 16 2 years ago may give Gallatin a slight edge.

 

Don't get me wrong. Simon looked good last night. Again, should be a good one.

I have a hunce that Gallatin has paid attention to SK alittle this year, more so than SK watching Gallatin.

Simon Kenton 68-59.

I have a hunce that Gallatin has paid attention to SK alittle this year, more so than SK watching Gallatin.
As a Gallatin fan , i have seen Coach Stiener at several Gallatin games this season. I think both teams will be well prepared.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.