Gallatin Co./Simon Kenton Predictions

Is it just your opinion on the better competition? Thanks for showing my Flames again!

Let's see Lou. Collegiate(sp) or George Rodgers Clark, Trimble co or Henry Clay, You see the light yet? Oh that's rite you see nothing but flames!:sssh:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see Lou. Collegiate(sp) or George Rodgers Clark, Trimble co or Henry Clay, You see the light yet? Oh that's rite you see nothing but flames!:sssh:

Those are the teams you picked from? That's funny:laugh: You really picked-em, didn't you. Did Simon Kenton play Willamstown? I think we are done with this. See you all tonight at the game. Either way it will be well worth the $6.00 to see these teams battle.

Those are the teams you picked from? That's funny:laugh: You really picked-em, didn't you. Did Simon Kenton play Willamstown?

You can't dispute the fact that SK played a tougher schedule, that will mean nothing once they tip the ball tonight. And yes SK played WTown twice during the regular season for seeding purpose for the 32nd.

Hey, now...:madman: No, seriously, with the caliber of team that Gallatin has, they might not have chosen to play Trimble or Williamstown, were it not a requirement for the conference they are in.

Have you even looked at the competition we have played?

This type of reply, is why we want to beat SK so bad!! Thanks for giving us another reason to get fired up.:flame: :flame:

I assumed the kids would want to beat SK because they'd like to win the eighth. I don't believe there's a personal vendetta between these 2 schools, except one that's apparently being created over this forum. You act as if SK has wronged Gallatin Co. somehow, because their fans believe that SK has faced tougher opponents.

If you knew anything about the 8th Region, you would know I meant the standings in the region, total wins and losses. If you feel the need to knock these posts, I'm sure there is something else you can do with your time. Especially at 2:00am.

It's obvious to me that you know nothing about this program. Stick to what you do know about. We would all be better off.

I said SK by closer to 20 than 10, and it sure was. I must know something you don't about the eighth region. :banana:

By the way, the 10-1 record against the 8th region?? Other than the 32nd district, they have only played 3 games in the 8th region. Shelby, Oldham and South Oldham. The rest of the teams that are not tournament games are 9th and 10th region teams.

Whereas with Gallatin County, every non-tournament game with the exception of Ryle is against the 8th Region teams.

And this means what...? Gallatin played a weaker schedule, of course. That the eighth is top to bottom a bad region, it is. There is a reason why Scott County wanted so badly to stay in the region and all the Bullitt County schools hated leaving also.