Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Daugherty recovering @ home

Featured Replies

Daugherty surgery went well . As he came out of recovery his team took the floor for the last time without him with a five point loss to Oldham Co. I was told his first words out of recovery was , "Did we win ? " Good luck to Daugherty in the next 4 years of playing ball !;)

Absolutely!!! He plays hard. Hope he gets picked up after graduation!!!:thumb:

  • Author
Absolutely!!! He plays hard. Hope he gets picked up after graduation!!!:thumb:

I've heard that he will make his choice between a Ky. school and one in Ill, and Ind.

Best of luck to Franklin!

I always think you can tell alot about a persons character by the way they treat little kids. The first time I met Franklin was when he was in the 8th or 9th grade and he coached intramurals for grade school kids. His true character showed then, and will take him far in life. I'm sure this has to be a hard time to think what "might of been", but work hard and the "best is yet to come". Good luck.

I believe Frank is going to try and make the road trip monday to watch the games in Henry, hopefully he feels up to it.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.