Gallatin Co. 63 Shelby Co 58

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buttels, you know that I have been giving them props all season - let me continue to do so!

Way to go, Coach Jones and the Wildcats! Keep those wins coming! So much for the poster that said Gallatin's storybook season would come to an end tonight!

Let me also give props to myself...in the prediction thread I called Gallatin by 5!

The Gallatin County Wildcats have not won a regional basketball game since 1959 (Thanks Mack), until now.

You talk about a team effort. It was one here tonight. They played a full 32 minutes and never trailed in the game. I will also give props to the officiating crew (WHAT??!!) An excellent job by all 3 officials. Do not know their names, but they were 8th region officials.

They will face the winner of the Simon Kenton/South Oldham game which at the time of this post was 6-4 Simon with 5 minutes to go in the 1st.

Scoring:

Gallatin County:

Jared Carlton - 18 points

Trent Maddox - 13 points

Cody Perkins - 11 points

Nate Edmondson - 9 points

Scott Brown - 7 points

David Henson - 5 points

Shelby County:

Coty Minnis - 16 points

Alex Matthews - 14 points

Isreal Chambers - 13 points

Tm Sanford - 8 points

Joel Cochran - 7 points

First off, Great Job Gallatin Co Wildcats. I have been wondering all season how they would fair against a much bigger team and they showed a lot of heart winning this one.

Was Shelby missing their other big man? Cant think of his name but didnt see it in the scoring summary above.

First off, Great Job Gallatin Co Wildcats. I have been wondering all season how they would fair against a much bigger team and they showed a lot of heart winning this one.

Was Shelby missing their other big man? Cant think of his name but didnt see it in the scoring summary above.

Are you thinking of Wade? He has been off the team for about a month or so.