Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

papabeaver

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by papabeaver

  1. Gym was completed mid to late 50's. School is undergoing renovation. There is no front parking lot now. I guess the 200 or so spaces lost will mean more parking on the highway.
  2. Left out keyword. Is anyone injured right now or is everyone 100%
  3. What is the status on Oldahm? Do they have anyone right now?
  4. :scared:Shelby goes 0-3 for the week. Looks like their schedule lightens up for a while now.
  5. I saw GC/WV linescores in the other thread. Anyone have them on this game?
  6. When did they get better? Haven't they lost some players?
  7. Greta job by the Flyers. Hats off to Ryan Conner. He stepped up to the challenge. Was FC's player of the game also.
  8. Why is Deron out at this time?
  9. I think this thread has all but died since Friday for some reason. No one has come on to reasess thier previous posts. I guess Anderson Co has shocked some into reality.
  10. Andersons schedule looks to be paying off. Penny was slowed down. How did Minnis do?
  11. They were considered one of the top 5 or so before this game, but that could be changing now. I'm awaiting this thread to develop along. I think Penny was held to 12 points and Minnis was held to 6 if I heard correctly.
  12. Final per post game radio.:ylsuper:
  13. R. St Blancard scored 6 from the field and hit 20 from the line.
  14. I think I heard Heritage's leading scorer had 33. Of those he hit 21 freethrows. Eminence leading scorer was Roberts with 27, followed by Berry with 15.
  15. Heritage wins by 2 points in overtime.
  16. Are you thinking of Wade? He has been off the team for about a month or so.
  17. I was at the game and was surprised when 3 of the Shelby Co players left the court after the game and didn't shake Gallatin's players hands. THought it was very poor sportsmanship.
  18. Dates are set already. First round March 7-8, Semi's March 12th, Final 13th. Since the change was announced last year that the girls state tourney would be first, the dates have been known.
  19. It's on there now. Got to shelbyconnect.com, then click on Opinion, then click on Sports is all politics. Was on there looking at basketball pics and saw and read the letter.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.